Tropers / Leyomi The Parodier
Leyomi The Parodier: Occasionally known as The Eccentric
. A teenage girl who looks and speaks older than she is, but is also abnormally naive. She's switching to first person now. But sometimes not. It's... awkward.
- Antiquated Linguistics
- Awesome Anachronistic Apparel: With a bit of Wholesome Crossdresser thrown in. Victorian-style suits, complete with gratuitous top hat.
- Big "NO!" A serious one, rather than video game related example.
- Bi the Way
- Buffy Speak
- Catch-Phrase: "Shenme?" (Chinese for what)
- "No, but seriously" or just "But seriously" and is generally used to reinforce a point.
- Cool Hat: A top hat. Also a beret, but it makes me feel pretentious.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Several people have told me that my act of playing through an entire soccer game, fairly well, despite never having played before, not knowing most of the rules, and being rather out-of-shape was one of these. I deny this as a simple act of not having a choice, but it should probably be mentioned.
- Curse of the Ancients
- Deadpan Snarker
- Determinator The aforementioned soccer game.
- Everyone Calls Her Barkeep Goes by The Eccentric among some friends. This is a Shout-Out to The Doctor, of course, but it's also very, very true.
- Fanon: In my own interpretation of Hamlet, Rozencrantz and Guildenstern escaped death (after all they died off-stage) and are sharing a house together in the countryside somewhere. However, I know that this isn't canon and I don't take the idea very seriously. It's just a funny thing.
- Gag Boobs: A lot of my own and other people's jokes are about my Implements of Femininity.
- Genius Book Club: Has been known to carry around Shakespeare as a sort of equivalent of Purely Aesthetic Glasses. Generally just happens to be reading large, old books though.
- Gratuitous Foreign Language: Generally Chinese, but has been known to throw some French around.
- Green Eyes: With a ring of gold around the pupil and long lashes!
- Hair of Gold
- Heroic B.S.O.D. Several.
- Huge Schoolgirl
- Intelligence Equals Isolation: Most of the time, though sometimes self-inflicted due to my fear of large groups of people.
- Internet Cold Reader: Subverted. If she wants to pull off the appearance of doing this to someone, she'll generally go check out other things they've said. She does play this pretty straight, though—IN REALITY.
- Kuudere Although sometimes I'm too happy to qualify completely.
- Mood-Swinger: Sometimes.
- Not So Stoic to the surprise of all.
- Les Yay: Tends to happen with all her friendships, including some of the ones where the other person is male. When she's not actually pretending to flirt with them the Sleep Cute-ings, forehead kisses and calling them things like Dear and Darling tend to cause a lot of this.
- Romantic Two-Girl Friendship
- The Not-Love Interest: I sometimes worry that any romance I have will be overshadowed by my completely platonic total girl-crushes on my best friends.
- Sherlock Scan: Minor ones. And she makes a habit of telling her friends over the internet what they're doing as they communicate, with a pretty high rate of successful conclusions drawn.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Quite the unique and beautiful snowflake, isn't she?
- Well that's odd. I sure as heck didn't put that there. For one thing, it's not my usual syntax variety.
- Sophisticated as Hell: Yeah. If she gets angry and rants at someone, the result is a lot of antiquated or lengthy words that hardly deprecate at all... and a few blatant cuss words.
- The Stoic
- Victorian English
- The Wonka