open/close all folders
Top obsessions (some she had contributed to)
Watched closely, but not obsessed over
- Sakura Taisen
- Fushigi Yuugi
- Cyborg009 (the 2001 series)
- Code Geass
- GUN×SWORD (Thanks for giving me the urge to cosplay Fasalina)
- Ah! My Goddess
- Hunter × Hunter
- Ginga Sengoku Gunyuuden Rai
- Gundam SEED
- Revolutionary Girl Utena
- Saiunkoku Monogatari
- Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
- XXX Holic
- and many others that slipped my mind.
An example of the following tropes:
- Adult Child: Oh so very much. Very much the reason why she's so short-lived in call centers.
- Ascended Fangirl: See description up above. Also thinks of breaking into the Voice Acting field, but gets no chance to.
- Berserk Button: The most loudmouthed sectors of the Fan Dumb.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Her teachers describe her as this. She simply hates academics.
- Broke Episode: Living example. Mainly the reason why she doesn't get that far nowadays.
- Catch Phrase: "Sira ang drama." (That's in Tagalog, which roughly translates to "The drama is Ruined Forever.", or for the same effect, "That is Narm.")
- Cosplay Otaku Girl: Though got to cosplay only four characters so far, and two of them are male.
- Fan Dumb: A subversion of the Mad Bride. She only has one anime villain she ever obsessed over, yet is the first one to call out on his dark actions.
- Fetish Fuel: Sexual: Bishonen in sarashi. Non-sexual: loli contortionists.
- Loners Are Freaks: Gets this reaction from people who don't know her much and won't care to.
- Sweet Tooth: Give her chocolate aside from coffee, and you'll be all fine and dandy with her.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: Despite her bitter exterior, she is still very much this on her views on humankind.
Ladies and Gentlemen, below is the freedom wall. Enjoy yourselves. Hey, I got mentioned in the first line! Hi! -signed, Kinkajou We all know that freedom isn't free so one must wonder how much was spent on this "freedom wall". Justice4243 The cake was delicious. Thanks! - English Ivy So, do you need caffeine to function? - OuttaTheBLAM I see that I too am mentioned in the first line. Hi there, mate! - CTS *Brings coffee* *leaves* - WUE I guess one can't have too many cappuccinos, so, here, have another. —a benevolent vandal Care to tell me your YM, and maybe your number? I'll go on a date with you and treat you to Starbucks. XD. Anyways... Nice to meet you. - LyricRomeR Hai :D A fellow Pinoy eh? Nice to meet you. - Liberated Liberater Woooooo! Freedom! I like CLAMP too, but sometimes they can get way too Mind Screwy for my brain's health - Amused Troper Guy Chai Latte? - Stolen By Faeries Pinoy ka rin? Asteeg.note Nice to meet you. — Icarael Oh! I recognize you from your avatar. We've first met at the ZEN Otaku Honbu forums, right? — Moonlight Bomber