Tropers: Lady Yuki
Well, hi! Welcome to my page, sorry about the mess, I'm still trying to get the hang of putting it all together. Have a seat over there and I'll see what I've got in my fridge...You like milk, right?
- Apologises a Lot: This feels like it's been a lifelong habit. It used to annoy my mom, and whenever she said so I just ended up doing it again. Oops.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny! / Attention Deficit Creator Disorder: Sometimes I feel like I have the attention span of a safety pin, which is frustrating when I'm trying to draw or write.
- Big Eater: Sometimes.
- Buffy Speak
- Crazy Cat Lady: Okay, so I don't have a ton, but the cats I have had are like my babies.
- Deadpan Snarker
- The Ditherer: I can't make decisions. Thank God I'm not a president.
- Hikikomori: To an extent. I can go out and be around people without feeling uncomfortable, but I really don't like being put in social situations where I can't leave when I've had enough (Watching a movie or taking part in a board game, for instance).
- Malaproper: Not all the time, but often enough for me to find it embarrassing.
- Oh, Crap: My immediate reaction when I log into TV Tropes and notice I have a private message, because usually it's from someone pointing out a mistake I made when troping.
- Old Maid: I've never wanted to marry or have children (particularly the latter), so I'm quite happy with becoming this.
- Serial Tweaker: Another bad habit of mine. I'm trying to curb down on it though.
- Sophisticated as Hell
- Spelling Nazi
- Sweet Tooth
- Trademark Favorite Food: Chocolate! Dark chocolate in particular. Ever had a bowl of Cheerios with dark chocolate chips added to it? Yummy.
- Yaoi Fangirl