Female, not old. That's about all the personal information you get. Personality-wise, fairly philosophical and often downright weird. Fortunately, that isn't a problem here. Quite loyal to friends, but has an unfortunate talent for saying the exact wrong thing, so said friends are few and far between. More of a lurker than an outward participator, but often on the site and ready to jump in when needed.
Tropes that apply to her:
- Author Avatar: Has several ones. The one for this website, La Croix, is a Cheshire Cat-esque lurker/part-time, cut-rate hack of a Warrior Poet/nutcase with a non-religious fascination for voodoo mythology/obnoxious illusionist/Mr. Teacher, the right answer isn't one of the above. Appears in avatar-form as a tall, skinny young woman with pale skin, canted light green eyes, long and bushy white hair in a ponytail. Wears a black top hat, black tux, black combat boots, occasionally has a sword-cane.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Deadpan Snarker: At every remotely appropriate opportunity.
- I Just Want to Be Special: So damn badly...
- Loners Are Freaks: Labeled as this for a long time.
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl: She's told that she is this, but is not convinced.
- Perky Goth
- Quirky Household: The only child of one, and loving it.
- Those Two Guys: Those two geeks, actually. One half of it.