Tropes Associated With This Troper
Tropes This Troper Like
Tropes This Troper Hate
- Author Appeal - I like girls with nicely-sized breasts and tanned, preferably dressed in Schoolgirl outfits. Also I have a fetish that involves high heels and rubbing.
- Berserk Button - Used to have plenty when growing up, now it seems limited to just Double Standards, hypocrisy, and trying to control what I do and don't (especially without reason). Also, anyone (especially a woman) making a false accusation (especially of assault or rape) automatically loses all sympathy points with me.
- Brilliant, but Lazy - Especially when it comes to fan fics. Up to this day I've only managed to finish two (Not counting One-Shots).
- But Not Too Black - Not so much appearance, but in attitude.
- Chivalrous Pervert - Yeah I like watching porn, Fanservice, and think Girl on Girl Is Hot! But that doesn't mean I don't have respect for women.
- Complaining about Shows You Don't Watch - One of the only reasons why I watch Family Guy is to avert this trope.
- Creator Backlash / Old Shame - Kaiba's House Party isn't exactly my greatest work.
- Damn You, Muscle Memory - I have come to find out that from the right side of the screen, I am barely able to execute a Shoryuken command in Street Fighter IV and Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age Of Heroes after years of playing other games, let alone non-Capcom fighters. But I'm working on fixing this.
- Discontinuity - Kim is still with Josh (WTFH, you put all that development to the relationship just for them to breakup offscreen!?) , Spidey is still married to Mary Jane and still has organic web shooters, Joey did not continue to decline in rank within each tournament, WWE did not go PG..
- Fan Hater - I've grown a bit tired of the Smarkdumb and their elitist attitude.
- Hypocritical Fandom - I honestly believe Yaoi Fangirls, Feminist/Fauxminist Fangirls (Which may overlap with the first), and Smart Marks personify this.
- Lurker - In most forums I frequent.
- OTP - Don't really have any, but it sure as hell isn't [Lead Male Character]/[Lead Female Character]
- The Scrappy - Don't have many characters that I hate, but I'm really growing tired of Olivia Benson and her subtle forms of misandry. The Black Woman from the State Farm commercials (Or as I like to call her, ABWnote ) reminds me of why I hate the Sassy Black Woman trope.
- I barely watch the show as it is, but on iCarly, one would think I would hate Sam, but actually I hate Carly even more for being a glorified enabler for Sam's jerkassery (IMO, the one thing worse than a jerkass is a supposedly good person who enables said jerkass' behavior). I see Seddie as a Scrappy Ship/Pairing (Which I never liked from the start) and as far as I'm concerned, anyone who likes or supports this pairing is basically endorsing domestic abuse.
- Tainted by the Preview - At first, I didn't think I'd like Transformers Animated due to the animation, but now it's one of my favorite shows.
Favorite Western Animation
Favorite Live Action
- Abuse Is Okay When It Is Female on Male - To hell with that! If you hit me, I'm hitting you back! Male or Female! That is gender equality.
- Double Standard - Some people never shut up about how hard and unfair these "poor women" have it when they're more than willing to enjoy anything that benefits them (especially if it's at a man's expense).
- Every. Single. Pro-Slash./Anti-Het. Trope. Ever. - People prefer heterosexual pairings in their shows/fan fiction. Nobody has to put up with your Opinion Myopia, get over it Yaoi Fangirls. Same goes to the Yuri Fans.
- First Girl Wins - Just because she's the female lead (usually) doesn't mean she's obligated let alone have priority of hooking up with the male lead. Get over it, people!
- Karma Houdini - I'm a bit more lenient depending upon the situation, but for the most part if someone hasn't gotten their just desserts after crossing the Moral Event Horizon in one of my stories, they will in the next.
- Sassy Black Woman - Do I even need to explain why?
- True Art Is Angsty - No, I don't believe that depressing equals better!
- The Unfair Sex - All it does is give women an excuse to be complete unbearable bitches without any consequences at all, knowing full well that they'd be screaming for retribution if the shoe was on the other foot.
- What Measure Is A Non Bad Ass - Just because a character isn't a raging, insufferable, walking pile of testosterone doesn't mean they're horrible characters. The fact that many people these days follow this trope to a T is depressing.