"I'm working on my catchphrase...flofloflos
Koren Steen is a troper currently residing in The Philippines
He resides in the following art sites: deviantART
. Mostly drew fanarts as a n00b
but that has since started to draw original art more. As for his poetry, they're pretty underrated. Hell, he himself is underrated
and he hates it
. To admit, he's only fairly known but not enough to satisfy him. Hrmh... Is also a fanfic author
. As of late, he has not done any much of these things but he'll get back to it when he's done being busy.
After finally getting his troper-editing um...urgeness
on, he's been editing pages and making TV Tropes
pages for stuff that aren't here yet (usually because they're not popular, underrated or whatever). Beware, for when he edits something, he'd usually edit that edit because he made a mistake (at grammar, a certain fact, etc.) so expect that in the history page, his name has appeared again and again. Again!
Just gonna clean some stuff here now...
open/close all folders
Contributed works (in chronological order)
Note: Though I have no rights on the content of these things, I usually edit them correcting and adding stuff constantly. Especially for new pages.
Stuff that he likes
Stuff that he likes (movies)
- Ambiguous Gender: My former username caused such. Whatever they may be.
- And All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt: Every bloody Christmas, man!!!
- Asexuality: Despite having fetishes including an unhealthy obsession to goats.
- Asian Buck Teeth
- Author Appeal: A Yaoi Fan who likes to see his own ships about less known characters in fanfics.
- Beige Prose: Preferred style of writing or when I want to read something. Though, while it is easy to read, it's not easy to write. I struggle with what words to erase, use, or the right sentence structure to ensure its simplicity.
- Born in the Wrong Decade: If only I were born in the 50s... (I like the decades from the 50s to the 90s actually)
- Child Hater: The whiny ones. I still love kids now, come on.
- Cute, but Cacophonic: My voice sounds sultry when speaking. Murder on the High C's when I sing. Specifically D's, E's and/or much higher.
- Creator Backlash: I've hated my older drawings...newfag much.
- Dangerously Genre Savvy: Okay, you've seen too much if you just highlighted that.
- Eating Lunch Alone
- Even Evil Has Standards
- Guilty Pleasure: I have a liking to anything So Bad, It's Good as long as it's cheesy, corny, So Unfunny It's Funny, obviously Animation Age Ghetto, Tastes Like Diabetes, earworms, etc.
- Gratuitous Foreign Language: Which included, Japanese (common), Spanish and Esperanto. The latter aren't as much.
- Gratuitous Japanese: I've been learning since I was 9. Via Dictionary only though... :P. For trolling too!
- Green-Eyed Monster: Currently jealous of your popularity now. Don't worry, I don't hate you, yet.
- Hey, You!: Not that I don't know their name, but I usually not call anyone by their name.
- Hyperactive Metabolism
- I Have Many Names
- It's All About Me: Christ!!! Just look at this page... I just love to write about my fucking self, don't I?
- Kubrick Stare
- Lazy Artist: Emphasis on the—*yawn*—lazy...
- Lemony Narrator
- Middle Child Syndrome: /wilts
- Misery Builds Character: Seriously, if you have a happy life now (or have lived a happy childhood)...you suck.
- Needs More Love: I try to keep my begging as subtle.
- Outnumbered Sibling: Up to Eleven seeing that my father also played this trope straight, giving me no cousin(s) with the same surname as mine.
- Pet Peeve Trope:
- Death Fic/Death by Adaptation (also fanfic related): No matter how good it was written, no matter how many rave reviews it got, no matter how it seems to fit that specific series' style, atmosphere or continuity, I will 'NOT' read something with one of my favorite characters dying.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Fic related, again. It seems that even there are jerkass characters in some whatever— movie, cartoon, meh that I don't like when the author decides to flanderize that certain character's negative qualities. Especially when it just veers into borderline evil or wickedness. But that's just me since I make my own headcanons that make some flat characters or jerkasses to be more developed and sympathetic.
- Gender Flip: Like, when at times, they did it just so the two characters are a "legal" couple. Why do that? I mean, after all, het is ew.
- Raised Catholic: Being Filipino, how can I not be?
- Real Men Wear Pink
- Self-Deprecation: If I guessed how many times I've lowered my self-esteem, I will sell my body to the Church.
- Shameless Self-Promoter
- Third-Person Person: The descriptions above. Need not to guess.
- Two First Names: My actual name has this.
- Write What You Know: And that's all...