Hi, I'm Koraki, and I don't tend to get involved in forum or YKTTW politics, so I doubt you've had a conversation with me on this site. That being said, I'm completely open to engaging in PM sessions with anyone who is so inclined. Found TV Tropes in late 2010 through someone I knew on FFN, for which I am quite grateful. As to how to find me on other sites, generally, if my username isn't Koraki it'll be whitelilysong. I was a member of the now-retired RP site The Warrior World from 2009 until its closure - I went by Annie. Also have a plethora of pre-2010 accounts on various sites under some variation of the handle Hawkfire/Hawkstar13 of NightClan.
Works I enjoy
Anime and Manga
- She's a Star (also known as dollsome)
- Specific stories:
Film - Animated
- Favorite Disney/Pixar movies:
- Favorite Dreamworks movies:
Film - Live Action
Tropes which apply to me
- All Girls Like Ponies: Rather weirdly subverted; my semi-domesticated herds of Breyer horse toys alternately kicked each other to death and plotted uneasy alliances to defeat their ultimate nemesis the Tiger King until I finally began to lose interest at around age 10.
- Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life
- Eclectic Troper: Albeit one with a fannish bent for expanding certain undertroped works pages.
- Gateway Series: Several:
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: Played straight.
- Homeschooled Kid: Through fourth grade.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover
- Lazy Artist
- Loser Protagonist: Of my own life, to some extent.
- Myers-Briggs: INTP
- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life