A new addition to the TV Tropes madness, seeing as I've passed a lot of time reading the fun stuff everyone adds here. 'Kiyo' is a moniker I'd have close friends call me...so it'd be awesome to consider the Troper Community a bunch of close friends!
Born in Chicago, IL. and raised in San Diego, CA. My contribution so far was the start of the Ragnarok Odyssey
Page. I hope to do a lot more!
This guy likes:
- Anime and Manga
- Video Games (Usually in the Action RPG, RPG, and Fighting departments)
- Horror Movies
- Music of all kinds—a major sell is in Jazz and Classical
- Writing and Drawing. A lot of the stuff created is Manga-inspired, but with media growing everyday, it's hard to come up with an original idea.
- Thinking. My mind's my happy place!
- Traveling. I've been to a lot of different places around the world, for the sake of gaining enough experience to be an influential teacher.
The Tropes engraved are as listed:
- Angry Black Man: Most times, he comes off as wary, but usually has good intentions and a good heart. When the hood comes up and total silence is requested...watch out.
- The Big Guy: In most crowds and around friends, this is usually invoked depending on the location. Often leads to being the exceptional guy of the group, and bringing out awesome results.
- Black and Nerdy: Plays Magic: The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and dumps a lot of time into watching Anime series...and proved that having an interest in Japanese culture with four years of Japanese language does help!
- Catch Phrase: 'I make no promises,' before something happens. If the result is ill or questionable, prepare for 'I'm not apologizing.'
- Gentleman and a Scholar: Though there are some socially awkward tendacies that come up, the first impression is usually made through this. Looks like Chris Brown with a demeanor like Geoffrey? That's the aim.
- Honor Before Reason: A breather of this trope by most means, but isn't above doing things easier. After all...