Tropers / Kin Reynard
reporting for duty. A die hard otaku
since her father first realized his daughter preferred comics over American Girl books and hasn't looked back since. To be honest I fancy myself action girl
with five years of Kendo under my belt along with traditional European fencing. Being an English major (with a focus in comic books, who knew you could do that!?) I'm also a terrible, self proclaimed Grammar Nazi
with hints at OCD and the "Bones" of her own at college power trio
Since I've just started troping I don't have many accomplishments to my name but I'm quite sure that will change soon.
If a zombie apocalypse were to occur I would most likely survive, if nothing else from years of practice with zombie killing games.
Also a proud member of the small, but powerful, female gamer demographic to the perpetual joy of her mostly male friends and a mean sniper if you need one.
I'll be seeing you around!
This lady shows examples of the following tropes:
- Death Glare: I have been on the receiving end, not pretty.
- Gamer Chick: And how!
- Heroes Want Red Heads: Her preferred Bishonen
- Ill Girl: While not always sick, Kin is often sick.
- Otaku: As stated above
- Power Trio: As previously said, in our power trio, she would be the Bones of the group.
- Spoiled Brat: Not really, but see "With Friends Like These" below.
- Weaksauce Weakness: Apples
- With Friends Like These: I made an account here just to write in all of these in hopes of annoying her.