Text Formatting Rules
Tropes that fit me
- Fangirl: I am a huge fangirl sometimes. N from Pokémon, Ed from Fullmetal Alchemist
- Yuri Fan
- Fan Fic: I'm a proud fan fic writer. My favorite fandoms are Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda and Warriors. One of my main projects is actually somewhat based off one of CD-i games, Zeldas Adventure. It really isn't that bad, though. Check it out!
- The Roleplayer: I've been doing forum-based RPing for about six years now
- Nerd: Yeah.◊
- Geek: I am full of useless trivia and other stuff.
- Beneath the Mask
- Birds of a Feather: Me and my best friend
- Born in the Wrong Century: I sure as hell feel like it.
- Daddy's Girl: I am a huge one
- Writers Cannot Do Math: lololol I suck.
Common Tropes in my writing
- Broken Bird
- Rape as Backstory: This is probably my worst offense.
- Immortality: A good chunk of my RP characters are immortal. Generally Type 3: Regenerative
- Action Girl: I write almost exclusively female characters.
- The Medic
- True Neutral
- Lawful Evil: All of my villains.
- Wonder Twin Powers
- Friend to All Living Things
- Animal Talk
- Thou Shall Not Kill
- Martial Pacifist
- Birds of a Feather
- Born in the Wrong Century
- Author Avatar / Self-Insert Fic: Sometimes if I get bored, I write self insert fics. But it's not that often
- Jigsaw Puzzle Plot: Oh so very much.
- Kuudere: Many of my girls, type 2
Heavens Rayn Tropes
All Story Tropes
- Rounded Character / Dynamic Character: I dunno which it is, but I know my characters are not static or flat
- Tell, Don't Show: I admit that this story is horrendously guilty of this.
- Title Drop: Chapter 16, when the ceremony will occur at the "dark of the moon"
- Re Write: Currently in the process of being rewritten
- Gotta Catch Them All: Celestial Crystals
- And Now You Must Marry Me
- Action Girl
- Daddy's Girl: Inverted
- Double Consciousness
- Split Personality
- Friendless Background
- Hidden Heart of Gold
- Trauma Horse/Rock: She spends time with Geram when she's miserable. Also, chapter 10 right before she meets Chandra
- Light is Good: She has blonde hair
- I Can Still Fight!: Chapter 7 when the Grasolves attack despite the fact she has a broken arm
- Hormone-Addled Teenager: Somewhat
- Incorruptible Pure Pureness: Some point after Chapter 17 when a ceremony separates her Pure Child and Tainted Child
- Angst? What Angst?
- Misery Builds Character
- Wife Husbandry: Inverted. Marshall and Zumali to an extent
- Dark is Evil / Dark is Not Evil: Gremorie, Zar and Zena; Shimani and Blade
- The Power of Love / Unfinished Business: Inai and Chandra
- Powers That Be / Physical God: Izmana
- Black Cloak / In the Hood: Blade
- One True Pairing: Link and Zelda
- Can't Have Sex, Ever: Link and Zelda
- The Empath: Almost everyone but Zelda