I am usually just yet another orthographic corrector. I had many Fan Fic
ideas, but ended up only keeping 4 or 5 of them in my mind, and I've never written any in its entirety. Yeah, French people are lazy.
Vandalism goes to the Analysis page I guess.
open/close all folders
Tropes that apply to Real Life Keitaro:
Tropes that I like:
Other stuff I like:
Stratego: Legends notes:
My brother and I play this game, and invented several new factions.
List of new factions:
- The Übers by me, and the 0obers by my brother.
- The N0obz and the Nübz.
- The Veelenz and the Hiwauz.
- XEH Drive. (Yes they got a faction here.)
- The Alliance and the Magica.
Tropes applying to effects:
- Back from the Dead: A standard broken effect. Even though it already existed before, none of the users were as useful as the 0obers' Monster Reborn. XEH Drive's Heaven's Gate's can resurrect one unit per turn.
- Mind Control: Another standard broken effect. Again, it existed before, but the opponent was the one to choose, so it was not nearly as threatening as the Übers' Master Ball or the 0obers' Change of Heart. Even XEH Drive doesn't go too far with this, even though it's mainly because they're the strongest, so whatever they get isn't worth it.
- My Rules Are Not Your Rules: We have new rulings, which include:
- Distance Strikes count as attacks.
- An attacked unit can't use an Ability.
- Teleporters and Transporters: Any unit with a terrainport can teleport from this type of terrain another tile of the same type. XEH Drive's two castles do this: QMR Homasubi Branch teleports an ally to any tile two spaces or less away, and Heaven's Gate can terrainport a unit once per turn if you keep using its action.
Tropes that apply to our new factions and units:
- Action Bomb: Übers' Electrode does just that, so does 0obers' Yagami's Surprise Attack. XEH Drive, being so broken, can do this with all their magics.
- Game Breaker / Purposefully Overpowered: The Übers and the 0obers.
- Joke Character: The N0obz and the Nübz. There's a set of Joke-type units among the N0obz.
- Oct 27th, 2013. Übers vs XEH Drive rout game. The Übers start with force-9 Shin Gouki attacking. Its target turns out to be force-1 Mint Viridia, who automatically beats force-9s and force-10s.
- Nov 3rd, 2013. Übers and 0obers' Pokémon and YuGiOh units vs Nübz and N0obz' Pokémon, Cards and Tarots. My brother starts with Landorus flying through my lines and falling randomly right on top of my House of Cards. It would've been an instant win if we did not decide it would be a rout game.
- Oct 27th, 2013. Übers vs XEH Drive rout game. The final turn saw my brother declare he'd end this in an outrageously outlandish way, despite having an obvious alternative. Instead he used castle Heaven's Gate and force-5 Kiyoka Amanoyama for a combo that made Kiyoka teleport twice and end up reaching through the whole map diagonally to whoop the last über, force-4 Ryu.
- Nov 3rd, 2013. Übers and 0obers' Pokémon and YuGiOh units vs Nübz and N0obz' Pokémon, Cards and Tarots. I have managed to have The High Priestess, a force-2 Nüb unit, succeed in an attack with nothing to trigger her bad innate. Sure, she got wrecked immediately, but it was worth it.