Tropers: Keitaro Hirochi
I am usually just yet another orthographic corrector. I had many Fan Fic ideas, but ended up only keeping 4 or 5 of them in my mind, and I've never written any in its entirety. Yeah, French people are lazy. Vandalism goes to the Analysis page I guess.
open/close all folders
Darth Wiki entries:
Fan Fic entries:
Tropes that apply to Keitaro:
- Easily Forgiven: Inverted. I am the one to forgive people easily.
- Fascinating Eyebrow: As soon as I saw The People's Eyebrow, I raise mine for my Disapproving Look.
- Kubrick Stare: When I give those to my brother instead of my Disapproving Look, he knows I'm seriously pissed.
- I Have Many Names: I am known by many more as Yamano or St3rn/Satel than as Keitaro.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: I do these all the time I feel like being funny, to Pungeon Master levels at my best/worst.
- Paranoia Fuel: Since my brother's been sent a private message about his too long Troper Page, I have a look at my PMBox every once in a while.
- Perma Stubble: I shave myself often enough to be seen with this on most of the time.
- Third-Person Person: How I decided to make this page at first.
- Vitriolic Bash Brothers: My twin brother and I. Find his page here and you'll see what I mean. He bashes me a lot.
Stratego: Legends notes:My brother and I play this game, and invented several new factions.
List of new factions:
- The Übers by me, and the 0obers by my brother.
- The N0obz and the Nübz.
- The Veelenz and the Hiwauz.
- The Alliance and the Magica.
Tropes applying to effects:
- Back from the Dead: A standard broken effect. Even though it already existed before, none of the users were as useful as the 0obers' Monster Reborn. XEH Drive's Heaven's Gate's was able to resurrect one unit per turn if you also used its ability.
- Mind Control: Another standard broken effect. Again, it existed before, but the opponent was the one to choose, so it was not nearly as threatening as the Übers' Master Ball or the 0obers' Change of Heart.
- House Rules: We have new rulings, which include:
- Distance Strikes count as attacks.
- An attacked unit can't use an Ability.
- Teleporters and Transporters: Any unit with a terrainport can teleport from this type of terrain another tile of the same type.
Tropes that apply to our new factions and units:
- Action Bomb: Übers' Electrode does just that, so does 0obers' Yagami's Surprise Attack.
- Game Breaker / Purposefully Overpowered: The Übers and the 0obers.
- Joke Character: The N0obz and the Nübz. There's a set of Joke-type units among the N0obz.
Funny Moments entries:
- Nov 3rd, 2013. Übers and 0obers' Pokémon and YuGiOh units vs Nübz and N0obz' Pokémon, Cards and Tarots. My brother starts with Landorus flying through my lines and falling randomly right on top of my House of Cards. It would've been an instant win if we did not decide it would be a rout game.
- October 1st, 2014. XEH Drive and Blissrune vs A-Ko Project and Operation G Gauntlet Match. Approaching the end of the match, before the threat of Cristina Greengale, my brother (as A-Ko Project) revealed the adjacent A-Ko Project Lab to resurrect A-Ko right on top of her, fully expecting me to activate a magic to save her (Blissrune magics can do that). Said magic was Danger Z-One, which destroys units that are adjacent to its attacker. As said above, the castle was one of the units, leading to an instant victory.
- May 2nd, 2015. Übers and 0obers vs Nübz and N0obz gauntlet. The Nübz had already lost, so the 0obers were out of the game with a win, leaving the 0obers (played by me) to stomp the N0obz (played by Wax). Thinking the game was just about over, I used Spear Pillar 's ability (Once per game, it can be moved to any mountain tile) to teleport it right next to the Hall of Shame, the last N0ob unit standing, just to laugh at him. Turned out the N0obz still had the Scrappy-types to play, so it resulted in Spear Pillar 's destruction and me having to use the Manly-types. Once again, I decided to use The Sanctuary 's ability (the same as Spear Pillar's) to teleport it right in the middle of his army, hoping to nail the Hall of Shame and win because I still had the Boss-types. I didn't discover the Hall of Shame but instead, it was Bowser Jr., who must use Support (teleports next to one of your units of the same type) when it's attacked, but lets his attacker move again with Charge X or Slash X (read a Chess Queen's movement). I used Slash (diagonal movement) and finally managed to attack the Hall of Shame, destroying both castles and ending the game with the swaggiest victory ever achieved yet. We spent a good time afterwards laughing at the fact that Bowser Jr. is so infuriating that a freaking castle moves just to chase him.
Awesome Moments entries:
- Apr 11th, 2014. XEH Drive faction test run against me playing the Nübz. My brother uses QMR Homasubi Branch's action to teleport force-9 Itsuki Kannazuki right on top of the Choice Band. He then proceeds to go One-Man Army and inflict a Curb-Stomp Battle to all but one of my units, that I had to actually work to save. It was one of his first moves, and he pretty much roflstomped 30 out of my 32 units, because he was literally invincible except against the likes of Chuck Norris (force-14 with Dispel Magic and Berserk).
- May 16th, 2015. X.E.H. Drive and Blissrune against the Übers and 0obers in a gauntlet match. X.E.H. Drive beats the Übers' three factions in a mere two turns. Note that a factions losing usually ends turn because the opposing army's next faction doesn't spawn after the turn ends. Note that the 0obers had only played this game's starting turn until that point.
Some house memes:
- "Your voice actor sucks, kid!" Explanation
- Me being a Gold-A.B.A. main. Explanation