"Describe Kasu here." Are you SURE you want me to?
A Lurker, occasional contributor, usually unseen. Don't expect much, unless you see his name around the Troper Tales
, Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal
, Questionable Content
, and some other webcomics.
Oh yeah, also a rabid watcher of all things from That Guy with the Glasses
Can be found on IRC if you know where to look.
Has recently joined Livejournal under the guise of roleplaying
, having been enabled by a good friend of his. (Current home is Ink City
, playing Mordecai from Regular Show
Examples that apply to this troper who is going to write it in the first person now ok thanks bye.
- Adjusting Your Glasses: I've done this so much that the paint is wearing off. Switches between types 2 and 3.
- Big Eater: Love love LOVE food. Any and all kinds. :3
- Brilliant but Lazy to the nth degree.
- Cloudcuckoolander, but only if I'm on a caffeine/sugar rush. Otherwise, The Stoic.
- Dungeons & Dragons: Avid player, budding DM.
- Earbuds Equal Isolation: Never seen without my earbuds connected to something playing music.
- Furry Fandom, but quiet about it.
- Gentle Giant
- The Insomniac: Somewhere between A and C.
- Large Ham: If I feel like it. Otherwise, I'm The Quiet One.
- Let's Play: I want to do one, but I don't quite have the equipment. Yet.
- Limited Wardrobe: It seems like it. It's always hoodie, t-shirt, cargo pants/shorts, sneakers. Very few exceptions.
- Nightmare Fetishist: mmmm, rule 63.
- Memetic Mutation:
- Nice Hats:
- A Gap safari hat bastardized with a fox-ear hat. Signature, but I'd never wear it to school.
- But I will wear it to conventions. :3
- A fedora, black.
- An ushanka, imported from the old USSR.
- A black Newsie hat.
- Stealth Hi/Bye: I can pull this off with ease.
Articles I've created/helped edit:
- Ink City and everything relating to it.
- Critical Hit
- This page!
- oh my but this list is lonely. Let's work on that.