Gentleman Thief Extraordinaire and Brilliant, but Lazy Genius I love pizza and can be a a bit Nerdy. Also Ordinary High-School Student, Though side tracking it... I have message to whom may concern- They're coming. The angels are coming for you. But listen, your life could depend on this. Don't blink! Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink! Good luck! Love, the Doctor From an old friend, gonna get him cause my side job. Tvtropes, has given me creative ways to steal of unknown value like Gallifreyan pocket watches, Merlin's first staff (P.S. He stole it), Ethan's Toy collection, yada yada yada. Still, I will defend the Troperverse with my skills. To Read. To Laugh. To Trope. Me transmitte sursum, Caledoni!
Tropes that apply to me:
- Chaotic Neutral
- Adorkable: Messy short hair with glasses + a polo shirt & blue khakis= Me.
- Last Stand: Dodgeball, in subject. My stomach never recovered, but their faces didn't either.
- Brilliant, but Lazy
- Grim Reaper: Gets Messy
- Blessed with Suck/Cursed with Awesome: If you know me you'll get it *wink*
- Trickster: You can trust me! What your phone is gone? It dissappear right now? oh, well...
- Deadpan Snarker: no, I just overly underwhelmed...
- Gentleman Thief: Just for the sport. Okay, the sport & the money.