Tropers / Kami Kaze
Well, where do you start?
KamiKaze has been lurking the wiki for a long time (seriously, she remembers such things as each Neon Genesis Evangelion
character having their own pages, the existence of I Am Not Making This Up
, when Nightmare Fuel
was only one page, and many others). However, oddly enough, she has only just now
started a wiki page. Don't ask why.
She is currently a first year college student (studying Theater Arts) living in the United States (insert Eagle Land
joke here). No, not telling you where
in the States. You'll have to talk to her personally, sillies!
Well. Let's share some random fun facts, then!
- Loves bunnies. Seriously, goes into Cuteness Proximity mode pretty easy if you bring them up. She currently has a pet rabbit named Shemp, and has had other rabbits in the past. However, many other animals she finds adorable (cats, puppies, guinea pigs, hagfish and other deep sea creatures, and so many others).
- Her real name actually is Kami. No, she isn't Asian. It's basically a different spelling of "Cammie".
- Doesn't like reading or writing romance plots or Love Tropes. She personally feels like there are too many ways it could go wrong (Strangled by the Red String, No Yay, Stalking Is Love, Token Romance, and many others are examples of this), and often it overtakes more interesting plot elements. Lately she's given it a shot, though, with varying degrees of success.
- Has probably shipped EVERYTHING by this point, which is ironic given the above. Most of which are of the Crack Pairing variety. Speaking of which, You x TvTropes OTP!
And now, a quick list of things she likes and thus more likely to Entry Pimp
There's probably others she has forgotten as well, but she'll add them once she thinks of them.
Oh! Since everyone else is doing it... tropes that describe her! Yay!
- Author Appeal (Meganekko, moeblobs, leg focus in various degrees of subtlety, Genius Bonuses / obscure Shout Outs, Meaningful, Punny, or Prophetic Names, various Madness Tropes (usually Ax-Crazy pops in there with at least one character), Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette types (or alternatively the occasional redhead lately), finding excuses to put characters in Cosplay, and the word "apparently" all seem to frequently come up in things she writes for whatever reason. Don't ask)
- Ambiguous Disorder (apparently)
- Deadpan Snarker (though she tries to be nice, some things... are just asking for it)
- Dumb Blonde (though she isn't completely stupid, sure comes off as it)
- Freud Was Right (well, she always has those Shipping Goggles on, so... needless to say she sees these moments fairly often)
- Genius Ditz (admittedly has her moments of competency. Has been speculated by some to be more an example of Brilliant, but Lazy. But, that's an Alternate Character Interpretation)
- Nightmare Fetishist / Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant (has her moments. But don't we all?)
- Self-Deprecation (let's face it, she's one big joke)
- Shipper on Deck / Yaoi Fangirl / Yuri Fan (Ahoy mateys! Gettin' quite close there, eh?)
- Sugar and Ice Personality (more so in Real Life than online. Online, she can come off almost like a Genki Girl, though she still has her moments of this)
- The Insomniac
- The Klutz
- True Art Is Incomprehensible (admittedly falls into this trope in that things she likes tend to be of the Mind Screw variety, as you can see by some of the works listed above.)