Tropers: Ka Blamoid 4 Life
This is the troper formerly known as Tokenmaster. As explained there, I changed to have consistency with other sites I frequent. As the username indicates, I'm a huge KaBlam! fan. I've contributed a lot, such as creating pages for Mulholland Dr., Nas, The Notorious B.I.G., Boyz n the Hood, Menace II Society, and more. I'm also a moderator for a KaBlam forum... if you like KaBlam!, then check it out.
Tropes that apply to me:
- Black and Nerdy - How else do you describe a dude who spends most of his spare time writing fanfiction based on a Nickelodeon cartoon from the 90's?
- Cluster F-Bomb - Admittedly, I have gotten better online (because of the "No Swearing" rule on the KaBlam! forum). But outside the web... (my two favorite swears are "fuck" and "shit", by the way... they just have SO many uses!)
- Crack Fic - I used to write these. I Got Better.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Even Nerds Have Standards - As geeky as I can get, I'm not too geeky or weird. I absolutely refuse to write "erotic" sex fanfic, for one thing.
- Otaku: I'm frankly obsessed with: KaBlam! (mainly the Henry and June segments), the Grand Theft Auto games (starting with III), the Saints Row games, and rap/hip-hop. (the good stuff, not that Lil Wayne bullshit.)
- Shipping: Now usually, I don't give a rat's ass. But Henry X June? I'm hardcore, muthafucka.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: Sometimes I fear that my fanfic could be this, but I try to avoid it like the plague. And if something's really sappy, I tend to Lampshade it.
- WAFF: Most of my KaBlam! fiction gets an "Awwww!" from anyone who reads it.