Greetings fellow tropers; the name's K Man
and I've been coming to this site for a few years now and I wondered to myself why am I not a part of this? So I picked up my socks got a cup of tea and decided to become a full blown troper and here I am. As for me I am currently a 19 year old college student with a facination from tropes, anime, video games and most other forms of media.
Fandoms I am a part of include:
Tropes that apply to K Man more latter:
- The Art of War: I frequently quote and use this book during my escapades across many video games.
- Brilliant but Lazy: I am a very smart guy but I get distracted easily and spend most of my time goofing off than working. Though he will work if it is for someone else's sake.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: I am a wee bit eccentric in the things I do but I am very good at said things.
- For instance playing Pokemon while using and quoting the art of war. I also happen to be very good and I cream my buddies frequently and I can do any type matchup mentally with no assistance.
- Playing Yu-gi-oh I do dramatic draws and summon synchro monsters with chants from the show. I am also well informed about new cards and their effects.
- In general I tend to spout pop-culture references in most things I do and I randomly change volume and voice while doing it.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Dark Is Not Evil: I tend to wear dark colors and there are days I wear all black from head to toe but I'm pretty friendly and outgoing.
- Deadpan Snarker: I have my moments but nothing to derogatory.
- Everybody Hates Mathematics: Inverted as math is consistently my fav and best subject.
- Large Ham: I frequently over act and try to play up virtually everything I do. Sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. But it's free entertainment for those watching me.
- Must Have Lots of Free Time: I do and many of my friends lampshade it. Why else would I have this many tropes in my page?
- Nice Guy: With all the eccentricities I am a nice guy who is polite, reliable and does good for being good.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: I act strange and that sometimes causes people to underestimate me. They are in for a nasty suprise.
- Otaku: Borderline version I have other interests besides anime and games.
- Proud to Be a Geek: HELL YEAH. Imo being a geek better than being boring and I have fun being a geek.
- Sibling Yin-Yang:
- Older bro: small, thin, reclusive, serious, always late, drinks beer, often leaves things unfinished, never takes initiative to take care of himself, married.
- Me: Tall (compared to my family), average weight (used to be a bit chubby), outgoing, goofy, always early, never drinks beer, always finishes things he starts, takes good care of himself, single.
- Tourettes Shit Cock Syndrome: Averted, I have tourettes but I act pretty normal, I'm not at all prone to swearing or other uncontrollable acts of social deviance (Ham aside) and few people actually know about it.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Sandwiches. SANDVICH MAKE ME STRONG!!! OMNOMNOMNOM
- We Want Our Eccentric Guy Back: When this troper falls ill or other crap happens he tends to become quiet, secluded and gasp boring. Family and friends don't take it well and rejoice when I return to my old antics.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not Awesome??: I sometimes do homework Death Note style with Ominous Latin Chanting and sword-like pen motions for lulz.