Must be Monday. New podcast! Just click on the fancy logo below.
Tropes that apply to me:
- Brainy Brunette: My hair is brown and I'm fairly smart, so this counts.
- Code Name/Only Known by Their Nickname: Everyone I know knows me as "T.J.". It stands for my first and middle name, not my first and last name, like some believe. It gets really confusing sometimes, since my father shares the same nickname. So, when speaking to me/him, I'm "Little T.J." and he's "Big T.J." (even if I'm slightly taller than him).
- Cosplay: I've done so a few times: once as a Shinigami from Bleach (just a general one), then a few times as America, and most recently as a Black Mage.
- Easily Amused
- Embarrassing Middle Name: With even a slight misspelling, my masculine middle name can be easily confused with the feminine version. It's Jesse, after my mother's name.
- Genius Bruiser: Somewhat of an adverse-I'm one of the smarter kids in school, but I avoid fights, despite of the fact that I can lift ~200lbs easily.
- Gentle Giant: A lot of people are threatened by my great height (I'm over 6 feet tall) and stature, but I'm really a pushover. I'd say I'd never harm a fly, but I hate bugs.
- Gray Eyes: This is my eye color, but not my personality.
- Hollywood New England: I've live here all of my life (with the exception of four vacations), yet I'm only familiar with my local area, the Boston area, and Manchester, New Hampshire.
- I'm Not Angry: Unless greatly provoked (usually with noise), I never get mad.
- Megane: I avoid contacts as much as possible for a reason, plus I look great in glasses.
- Otaku: I'm a huge fan of anime, manga and video games. I've even begun to play a certain games involving flying reptiles and Medieval prisons.
- True Neutral
- Vitriolic Best Buds: About 1/3th of my friends are Trolls.