Tropes that apply to me:
- Brainy Brunette: My hair is brown and I'm fairly smart, so this counts.
- Code Name/Only Known by Their Nickname: Everyone I know knows me as "T.J.". It stands for my first and middle name, not my first and last name, like some believe. It gets really confusing sometimes, since my father shares the same nickname. So, when speaking to me/him, I'm "Little T.J." and he's "Big T.J." (even if I'm slightly taller than him).
- Cosplay: I've done so a few times: once as a Shinigami from Bleach (just a general one), then a few times as America and the Black Mage, and most recently as a Breton Dragonborn mage.
- Easily Amused
- Embarrassing Middle Name: With even a slight misspelling, my masculine middle name can be easily confused with the feminine version. It's Jesse, after my mother's name.
- Genius Bruiser: Somewhat of an adversion - I'm one of the smarter kids in school, but I avoid fights, despite of the fact that I can lift ~200lbs easily.
- Gentle Giant: A lot of people are threatened by my considerable height (I'm over 6 feet tall) and stature, but I'm really a pushover. I'd say I'd never harm a fly, but I hate bugs.
- Gray Eyes: This is my eye color, but not my personality.
- Hollywood New England: I've live here all of my life (with the exception of a few vacations), yet I'm only familiar with my local area.
- I'm Not Angry: Unless greatly provoked (usually with noise), I never get mad.
- Megane: I avoid contacts as much as possible for a reason, plus I look great in glasses.
- Otaku: I'm a huge fan of anime, manga and video games. I even (used to) play a certain games involving flying reptiles and Medieval prisons.
- True Neutral