Tropers / Jaryl
Well, yeah, I'm Jaryl. Sorry that I don't have that much to say, I will take care of that bit when I have enough time. Promised. :)
I'm also known as JarylGaren on deviantART
, Jaryl on FA
and JarylGaren on Twitter
Stories I have written (all of them are not finished!) :
Tropes that can be associated with myself (under construction) :
- Apologises a Lot: Well, maybe not in RL, but on the internet, where you can pretty much never be sure about how something you've written might be interpreted by other people, I do that. A lot. ESPECIALLY when I write something (mostly explanations to stuff I like or my story) and there aren't any replies for several days. Always makes me very very very very very very unsecure, because I don't want to insult people. ;_;
- Catchphrase: I tend to say "Heyho!" , "What." , "Dhurrh ..." and "Leg's go!" pretty often.
- Everybody Hates Mathematics: Fits me like a glove. xP
- Fandom Berserk Button: Saying that Red and Ash are the same person and that they are completely interchangeable does not sit very well with me. :D Also, saying that Link is an elf. No. Stop that.
- Furry Fandom: Well, at least to ... 1/10th. I do like anthropomorphic animals, but I'm not into that fetish-stuff. I also dislike Fursuits, what's with this empty, soulstealing stare of them. >_>
- Gratuitous English: Thanks to me always ghosting around english sites, I tend to pepper my sentences with english words in RL.
- Insistent Terminology: "Anthropomorphic animal", or "Anthro" instead of "Furry".
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: For instance, I prefer anthropomorphic animal over the somewhat derisive-sounding "furry" everybody else uses. Also, I tend to use complicated words a bit more than simpler ones, which is sometimes a big flaw of mine, since I start to stutter very often. >.<
- The Quiet One: I don't talk that often on my own, and I sometimes get called out on this.