Tropes that (probably) apply to me:
- Alien Among Us: A classmate suspected me to be an alien at some point. Considering how I know her usually, I can't even tell if she was actually joking...
- Annoying Younger Sibling and proud of it.
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder: THERE'S A WORD FOR IT
- Berserk Button: Not that extreme anymore, but there are a bunch of things that make me go insane, mostly being criticised for getting a B in school (it happened), not taking me seriously because apparently teenagers are stupid, and missing commas.
- Big Eater
- Bilingual Bonus: My mother tongue's german so I'm having that right now.
- Brilliant, but Lazy
- Brutal Honesty: I practically never lie. Not all people like that.
- Catch-Phrase: "Your face is X!" or whenever someone says "I'm Y" my answer in 9/10 cases is "Yeah you look like it"
- Child Hater: Not hate but I don't particularly like them, neither am I good with children. And please, don't ever give me your baby. Keep babies at 2m minimum distance so they don't drool on me.
- Cloudcuckoolander: sorta.
- Cluster F-Bomb: To an extent.
- Deadpan Snarker: I have days on that I don't even say a single nice thing.
- Fangirl: duh.
- Good with Numbers: Fuck yeah, maths.
- Grammar Nazi: Maybe sometimes. A bit. Especially when commas are missing in places where commas are desperately needed.
- Green Eyes
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls: Guilty I guess.
- Oblivious to Love: I tend to think that people hate me rather than anything.
- Super Intelligence: Apparently I'm way above average.
- Surrounded by Idiots: Sometimes I feel like this.
- Teen Genius: According to half of the people around me. The other half thinks I'm entirely fucking stupid.
- The Pollyanna: I try to see things positive. Doesn't always work though.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Story of my life.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: I show my friends how much I love them by tenderly bullying them.
- What Is This Thing You Call "Love"?: Or, romantical love at least. Boyfriends and such are things I never get involved with. I've developed a theory why that is.
The things I like (yup, I'm making a lot of unneccessary folders here):
open/close all folders
Anime & Manga
- Attack on Titan was pretty much the first anime I ever watched and the reason why I kept watching anime.
- Free! was the second anime. I guess I had a wide variety of anime from the start.
- Ouran High School Host Club
- Death Note was my first ever manga, but I hardly ever count it because it was way before I really got into manga/anime.
- Future Diary because Yandere are the best Dere.
- Big Order: I can't really decide which I like better. Mirai Nikki has the better psycho girl but for everything else, I prefer Big Order.
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- Also, Dictatorial Grimoire definitely needs a site on its own. Which I might create at some point. Maybe.
- Fullmetal Alchemist (I'm talking 'bout the Brotherhood anime here.)
- Senyuu is pure awesomeness.
- All You Need Is Kill: Currently reading manga and the light novel, and I love it.
- I always forget that Kyoukai no Kanata exists, but when I remember, I love it.
- Akuma no Riddle had this interesting habit of every part of it being whether extremely awesome or extremely bad. I decided to fangirl.
- Karneval: I'm not finished yet though so please don't spoiler me!!
- I liked the manga of Blue Exorcist, but I stopped buying it because it wasn't thaaat interesting and I'm not rich.
- One Piece: I'm way behind but I love it.
- I guess I should list Soul Eater here because I'm writing a fan fiction for it, even though it wasn't really much more than "nice" for me...
- It still baffles me that I was able to predict pretty much every plot twist in Kill la Kill and yet was surprised by each of them...the anime was really weird...and hella fucking awesome.
This is just an obligatory folder because Scott Pilgrim is awesome.
- My eternal favourite is still Fitcher's Bird. Don't you ever tell me all girls are weak in all folktale.
- There's also The Three Spinners which features a main character who's not entirely fucking stupid.
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in its original ways, in which Snow White watches her stepmother dance herself to death with glowing metal shoes.
- The Story Of The Youth Who Went Forth To Learn What Fear Was. What a fucking long title.
- Pretty Little Liars isn't as good and every bit of romance feels like Romantic Subplot Cancer to me, but it's getting better.
- How I Met Your Mother is also quite entertaining...note that I have never seen the final episode. And I'm probably not going to.
- Sherlock is nice, even though I don't love it as much as many fangirls do. I don't even ship John Lock.
- Homestuck is my favourite thing of all time and space and what lies beyond
- Supercrash, a webcomic by Yves Bourgelas