Tropers: James Doyle
James Doyle is a Pen Name I came up with some years ago for the purpose of writing Fan Fiction. Now I use it anywhere I would prefer a certain level of anonymity. As I mentioned, I'm an avid Fan Fiction writer. I also aspire to write professionally (don't aim to get rich at it, just get published.) Like all fan-writers, I'm a consumer of many different types of media. Most of my Fan Fiction can be found here.
My TV Tropes Contributions
open/close all folders
Tropes I've Originated
Character Sheets I've Originated
Getting Crap Past The Radar Pages I've Originated
Works Pages I've Originated
Works Pages I've Contributed To Significantly
Fan Fiction Stories With Tropes Pages
- Above The Highest Seas, a Stargate-'verse / Suite Life 'verse crossover.
- The Dirty Dozens Teen Tournament, a Massive Multiplayer Crossover, and quite possibly the only In Living Color! fanfic out there.
- In Lieu of the One I Love, a Hannah Montana / Wizards of Waverly Place crossover slash fic.
- Loser, a short, humorous Firefly fic. Raunchy, but not a lemon.
- Love Bites, a Hannah Montana fic starring Lilly and Jackson.
- My Photonic Friend, a Hannah Montana / Star Trek: Voyager crossover.
- Strange Love Collection, a Suite Life 'verse collection I contributed to.
Franchises For Which I've Written Fan Fiction
- Babysitters Club
- Dark Angel
- Hannah Montana
- In Living Color!
- Kim Possible
- The Office
- Stargate 'verse
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Star Trek: Enterprise
- Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Star Trek: Voyager - How I got my start
- The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and The Suite Life on Deck
- That '70s Show
- Wizards of Waverly Place
Favorite On-Air TV Shows
All-Time Favorite TV Shows
Favorite Recent Movies
- 2012 - scientifically-laughable, but a ton of fun!
- Avatar - about time James Cameron got back to his old shtick of sci-fi shoot 'em up.
- A Christmas Carol - Robert Zemeckis and Jim Carrey deliver the level of HSQ Charles Dickens originally intended
- Hot Tub Time Machine - Good, old-fashioned Guilty Pleasures fun!
- Sherlock Holmes - Robert Downey, Jr. is back with a vengeance, playing the classic Badass Bookworm.
- Star Trek - J.J. Abrams gets rid of all the excess baggage and brings back the fun.
All-Time Favorite Movies
- Die Hard series
- The Fifth Element
- Full Metal Jacket
- Galaxy Quest
- Indiana Jones series
- James Bond - Most of them, anyway
- The Hunt for Red October
- Serenity - The franchise got the send-off it deserved.
- Star Trek films (if you don't see it listed, I didn't care for it):
- Star Wars series. Yes, that means all of them. Don't give me any of this Dis Continuity baloney.
- What Women Want - Every man's fantasy.
Favorite Bands and Recording Artists