Tropers / Jaden R
- Tomboy with a Girly Streak
- Must Have Caffeine: I will drink anything resembling coffee, as long as I can put milk/creamer and sugar into it.
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Berserk Button: I got a couple. Don't humiliate my mom and little sister. Don't take advantage of my mom and little sister. Don't. MESS. With my mom and little sister — Your fate may or may not involve the trunk of a getaway car, depending on how merciful I'm feeling that day. Either way, I know what to do with the body.Seriously, though, I despise anyone who screws over my family... We've sort of been through a lot. On a less serious note, one of my pet peeves is when pompous, insincere, assholes with a severe lack of empathy ask me too many personal questions for their amusement. To this day, my friends and I refer to that incident as "That Monday."
- Genre Savvy: I usually tend to be able to read peoples reactions pretty well, so I can avoid conflicts relatively easily. Furthermore, I avoid romantic relationships when I see things that could cause problems.
- Dark Magical Girl: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
- Loony Friends Improve Your Personality
- True Companions:
- The Powerof Friendship
- The Powerof Trust
- Brainy Brunette
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality
- Kuudere: Somewhere in between Type 2 and 3
- The Heart:
- The Chick
- Genki Girl:
- Shrinking Violet:
- Broken Bird: Although, I have gotten less broken over time.
- Only Sane Woman: Sometimes I feel like everyone around me is batshit insane.
- Not So Above It All: Sometimes I feel like I'm batshit insane. Ha ha, nah, I can be a pretty hyper goofball most of the time.
- Cool Big Sis:
- Promotion to Parent: Very briefly to my little sister.
- Mama Bear:
- Friend to All Children
- Beneath the Mask: Doesn't everyone have Hidden Depths, though?
- Hope Is Scary: Yes. Yes it is.
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl: Deconstructed? I don't know. I've been analyzing how guys see me lately, and, well, to quote Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (which I still need to see): "I'm not a concept. Too many guys think I'm a concept or I complete them or I'm going to make them alive, but I'm just a fucked up girl who is looking for my own peace of mind. Don't assign me yours."It's not like I'm deluded enough to believe I have an Unwanted Harem or anything. I just feel like it's harder to just be friends with adult men because they seem to end up wanting something I just don't have the ability to give right now.
- Silly Rabbit Romanceisfor Kids
- Safetyin Indifference: I tried to invoke it for awhile. That was a long time ago, though.
- Dogged Nice Girl: Of the patient friend variety, although I don't see friendship as a means to an end — that's just selfish. Furthermore, I think I'm smart enough to know when to wait, and and when to move on, though. Life will go on regardless of what happens.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: With anyone I'm interested in, I try to prevent any guilt or internal conflict on their part. I've been there, after all, and it's not fun.
- Morality Chain: I am this for a few friends...
- Living Emotional Crutch:...And I am this for my family.
- Throwthe Doga Bone: Well, the waiting paid off in the end. I finally got a job, I'm finally in a relationship with the man I love...
- Yankthe Dog'sChain: But, all my money goes to supporting my crazy family... and my love is hundreds of miles away.
I am getting close to a Despair Event Horizon