Tropes that Jace exemplifies...
- Badass Bookworm
- Bilingual Bonus: English and Cantonese, mostly.
- Book Worm
- Curious as a Monkey: Not too much; I'm a cautious person. I do learn best hands on, and I happily play with things if I don't think there's a risk of me breaking it.
- Elephant's Child: Just ask my boss. I ask way too many questions.
- Friend to All Living Things: Except house centipedes◊.
- I Just Want to Be Badass
- Incompatible Orientation: All the time!
- Nice Hat: Complete with Jägerkin insignia.
- Ninja Editor: Typos, mostly. I type pretty quickly and am prone to skipping words, so I'll fix that. Occasionally immediately after posting I want to reword a sentence, so I might do that if I catch it right away.
- Older Than They Look: I am not 13. I no longer have a "grade."
- Raised by Wolves: Not your fault, parents.
- The Short Guy with Glasses: Quite literally.
- Sliding Scale of Silliness Versus Seriousness
- The Snark Knight
- Sophisticated as Hell: I alternate between sounding like a British dandy and a 12-year-old.
- Straight Edge: I would probably drink very lightly if I wasn't allergic. Otherwise, nothing, not even coffee.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: One of my profs is noticeably confused every time she feels the need to apply pronouns or gendered terms to me.
- World of Snark: I have fun friends.
Projects so far:
Comments or questions? Why was this page not vandalized before? -Tropers/mst3kluv You hate house-centipedes too? You are now one of my soul-brothers. -Orange Spider