Tropers: Iura Civium
Iura Civium is a child of 1991, shortly before the USSR fell, and is currently studying linguistics.
The Troper contains examples of the following tropes:
- Above all else, Iura Civium is a Christian, and is not ashamed of that fact.
- Altum Videtur: And a whole bunch of other, mostly (but not solely) dead, languages too.
- Cloudcuckoolander: At times.
- Did Not Do The Research: Iura Civium meant to give himself a name meaning "the laws of the cities" (leges civitatum as per Wiktionary).
- Honor Before Reason
- Literal-Minded: At times.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: Got a week to do that homework assignment? Wait to start it until 3:00 AM the morning it's due! What Could Possibly Go Wrong? He realizes the need to fix this, as it surely displeases God.
- TV Tropes Has Enhanced His Life