- What are your hobbies and interests?
- I'm a writer by trade. Mostly my own stuff, though I do have a fanfiction.net profile under this name. I also am a musician; I play guitar, bass, ukelele (because apparently I'm more hipster than thou), and a little piano. I also love musicals. I also like RPG games, horror/survival games, and Sonic the Hedgehog, the latter of which is really a nostalgia thing for me. I also to read. Cartoons are also kind of a big deal to me.
- What are some your favorite cartoons?
- What about books?
- Lord of the Rings, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games and Song Of Ice And Fire are my favorite series of books, but I also love almost anything by Neil Gaiman, The Lovely Bones, Animal Farm, Lord of the Flies, and even books like The Odyssey. I'm also a pretty huge mythology fan.
- Music wise?
- I'm a MEGA Broadway nerd. Rock Operas like Tommy, Next to Normal, RENT, and American Idiot top my favorites along with Once and Wicked. I'm a pretty big classic rock fan, so The Who, The Beatles, Fleetwood Mac, and The Eagles are all on my most played. I love Green Day, The Ramones, Joy Division, and Nirvana. I'm not opposed to any one genre, as I pretty much have at least one favorite band in every genre of music. The only thing I really can't say I listen to is Top 40, but that's only because I don't listen to a ton of radio as is.
- What about live action stuff?
- My favorite live action movie is hands down Blade Runner. I also like comedy films like Brides Maids, Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles, and even (yes here it comes) Dumb and Dumber. I do like "smarter" movies too, like Fight Club, Se7en, Black Swan, and even some weird stuff like Little Miss Sunshine and Sunshine Cleaning. TV wise, Scrubs, The United States Of Tara, and even Glee are some of my faves. I also love musical movies like Tommy and Across the Universe.
- How tough are ya?
- How tough am I? HOW TOUGH AM I? I eat my cereal with only 2%!
Tropers / Ithinkabouttrees
DUN NUH NUH NUUUH!!! You've reached the layer of ithinkabouttrees! Please, take off your jacket and take a seat where you like. Just try and avoid the bottomless pits and such. On words to some ABOUT ME stuff!