The Tropes That Exemplify Myself:
- Badass Bookworm: Never. Touch. My. Books. It's just asking for a whack with the lunchbox.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Must I go into detai- TELL THE CRAB CAKE PEOPLE I LOVE THEM!
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: I prefer to act ditzy to avoid awkward questions and disguise my inner evil...however, most of the time I'm not kidding - like when I thought that Michael Jackson was a basketball player.
- Cut His Heart Out with a Spoon: Some examples:
- "I will beat you to death with a toothbrush, DO YOU HEAR ME?!?"
- "You ever do [X] again and I will corner you in a dark alley with no means of escape. And I will bring The Punisher with me."
- "Stop that or I'll hire a mariachi band and make them follow you around for the rest of your life, got it!?!"
- Throw The Lunchbox At Them: This should speak for itself.
- Tsundere: I am a Type A with a very heavy lunchbox, but somehow I have a feeling that the rest of the world sees me as the next trope:
- Yangire: Or so the world thinks of me. It is not my fault I am violent it's...FORGET IT! *hits random guy with lunchbox*
The Published Works I Enjoy:
- Death Note: Only read the manga, although I've heard the anime is even more epic.
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Pretty sure this is the first manga I fell in love with.
- Hidden Talents: Needs More Love. That's all I'm gonna say.
- Pet Shop of Horrors: I find this series strangely addictive - in a good way!
- Runaways: One of the biggest inspirations for my own superhero novels, along with X-Men and Hidden Talents.
- X-Men: I freaking adore everything to do with this series, from Nightcrawler to any of the movies.
Sayonara, people. Enjoy.