Fan characters of mine. Just to let you know, don't expect to see stories for them. I like to create people, and I rarely write stories about them.
"The Devil's Bloodhound" Lavinia
A young woman that used to own a gun shop before she joined Kid's crew. She gave Kid quite a challenge before she joined: actually persuading her to join. Lavinia didn't grow up in the best of households, as her house was crowded with her other relatives living there. Since a young age, she had an odd interest in guns, which scared her family. Little girls aren't supposed to be interested in guns, especially not on a peaceful little island. When an old pirate skilled with guns came to her little old town looking to retire, Lavinia was interested. Due to having little room at her own home, she often just went to the old man's house after school. It certainly took a while (say, about a year) to get the old man out of his shell, he was the one that taught her everything she knows about firearms and how they work.
- Brutal Honesty: "Don't ask my opinion if you don't want the truth," as she always says. She's pretty blunt even when you don't ask her opinion, though.
- Catch Phrase: "Tell the devil Lavinia sent you." Part of the reason she's nicknamed "The Devil's Bloodhound." The other part she got because once she locks onto her prey, she always makes the kill.
- Dark Action Girl: Lavinia is a woman that shoots to kill.
- Deadpan Snarker: She openly speaks her mind, insulting friend, foe, and herself alike.
- Determinator: Especially when her stubbornness gets the better of her.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: She's named after the first known female mass murderer in the USA, Lavinia Fisher. In fact, I made Frey D. Lavinia's catch phrase somewhat reference Lavinia Fisher's last words on the gallows, "If anyone has a message for the devil, tell me now, for I will be seeing him soon."
- One of the Boys: Prefers hanging out with guys. She says it's more fun than hanging out with other girls.
- Pride: She's got a stubborn streak miles wide and she won't back down from any challenges.
- Stubborn Mule
- Tall, Dark and Bishoujo
- Tattooed Crook: She's got at least five tattoos, and she's quite proud of them.
- The Gunslinger
- The Lad-ette
My newest One Piece OC. In a High School A.U. story, Mira is the reject at school, and for good reason - she's hyper, crazy, has a morbid little mind, and is the most violent person in the school. When Kid and Killer transfer to the school, she's the one that shows them around school. Will she finally make some friends?
- Bandage Babe: Justified, since she is covered with scars and doesn't want to show them.
- Black Eyes
- Broken Bird
- Creepy Child
- Cute and Psycho: For all that she's a sweet Genki Girl, she's also pretty damn violent.
- Dissonant Laughter
- Genki Girl: Most of the time.
- Scars Are Forever: Due to their severity.
- Strange Girl
- The Ophelia
- Wrong Genre Savvy: She thinks she comes from a far more cynical series.
Alicia "Clara" Jones
Clara is my insecure, tomboyish, and socially awkward Avengers OC. Her powers are electrokinesis (the ability to control electricity), and she's quite broken and paranoid about the lack of control she has over them. She is very reluctant to use them, as they prove to be a danger rather than a benefit more often than not. She has a history of moving from place to place since she was sixteen, occasionally finding a place to settle down, until she caused disaster when her powers went out of control. She eventually joins the Avengers, but after her powers yet again cause destruction, Loki uses the opportunity of her doubting herself as a hero to manipulate her into joining him. Since her friends had all began to fear and distrust her after her lack of control was made evident, she was completely ready to betray them. She had come to believe that being "good" just wasn't for her.
- Action Girl
- Anti-Hero: Type IV
- Anti-Villain: Type II
- Broken Bird
- Face–Heel Turn
- More Than Mind Control/ Not Brainwashed: Loki only manipulated her paranoia, insecurity, and her little crush on him. He gives her false promises that he will stop her powers when she destroys the Avengers/S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Sixth Ranger Traitor
Stuffs I like:
Anime and Manga
Live Action Tv
My favorite Trope Names for a Band. Come on, who can't deny that these are awesome names?
- Above The Ruins
- Apocalypse Maiden: I swear, if I ever create a band, this WILL be the band's name.
- Bad Future
- Cruel Mercy
- Down the Rabbit Hole
- Through the Eyes of Madness
- Lady of War
Other Tropers' Contributions
Vandalize my page here:
- Thank you for your contribution to my page! ^_^ You were right, we are like kindred spirits! -Joerc45
- You are very welcome~! =D Yes, yes, we are.