- 1. A young Floridian female of the genus troper who enjoys giant robots, roleplaying games, marigolds, and hats. Properly named Erin; but called Holly on the internet. Relatively intelligent, creative, and polite. Wants to do great things in her life, but spends most of her days on TV Tropes.
- 2. In a native Betelgeusian dialect: One who supervises the formation of pearls.
Tropes associated with this troper:
Things this troper is a fan of:
Why, look at this blank space at the bottom of the page! It looks so empty and lonely; you should fill it with something.
- Don't mind if I do! —goodtimesfreegrog
- You've been struck by a smooth Zudak.
- No one escapes Karl Kadav- Hey! Where are you going? - Karl Kadaver
- This page needs more vandalism. Although, now I just messed up the whole Voltron thing that Phoenixor had going. *looks around* Not really. There are still
five six of us here. I just said something new. This is getting really long-winded. I really shouldn't write eveything I think... Ok done! - Guy Who Thinks Too Much
- Oh, I'm fourth. That's too bad. :( ~theindefiniteone
- And I'll form the head! Or, you know, just be the fifth person to vandalise this page. One of the two. -Phoenixor
- Oh no, I'm the sixth. Maybe if I clone myself, I can be the seventh. ~ Liberated Liberater
- 7. Psst. Vandalizing page back. Aster