A Daydream Believer Stepford Un Smiler Extreme Doormat Welshwoman who was once a Promoted Parent and often has to be reminded of the Power of Trust. Himu would add stuff here, but Himu is too lazy. Also, never call me Himochi. Because Himochi is short for Himurrochi. Which is short for Himuro Reiichi. If you call me Himochi, I will probably laugh (or at least be amused). So call me Himu. Unless you are JulyFlame of the PPC, in which case, tell me how nicknames don't *work* that way.
open/close all folders
Random tropes to do with me IRL:
- Not So Stoic
- I've tried becoming stoic but I'm still not quite there.
- Intelligence Equals Isolation
- And because of this, Loners Are Freaks
- Feel No Pain
- To a ridiculous extent.
- Stepford Smiler
- Mostly Type A, but with traces of types B and C mixed in.
- The Un-Smile
- No really. Never ask me to smile. Ever.
- Perpetual Expression
- It's a blank, emotionless one that looks slightly worn out and tired.
- And going with that, Dull Surprise
- Emotionless Girl
- Or am I? Not necessarily, Beneath the Mask...
- Sugar and Ice Personality
- Although you'll only find the Sugar side online...
- The Quiet One
- Possibly a Stoic Woobie
- Shrinking Violet
- Extreme Doormat
- Ineffectual Loner
- Daydream Believer
- It's a means of escape.
- Bad Dreams
- Of the mildest form.
- Harmful to Minors
- Wise Beyond Their Years
- Promoted Parent
- That was, until the Evil Stepfather
- Daddy Had a Good Reason for Abandoning You
- Or so he'd have us think.
Random tropes to do with me online:
The mask of my online self. It tends to change depending on what people say about me. Just to try and stop people hating me. Ah well.Feel free to vandalise my profile anywhere beyond this point! Just remember: BULLETS AND SIGNATURES, PEOPLE!