- Always with You - All mine. Needs more work.
- Child Soldiers - I just wrote the description as it is. Has not been brutally rewritten yet!
- Costume Test Montage - All mine, but I'm worried it's too similar to Fashion-Shop Fashion Show.
- Couldn't Find a Lighter - Named, but snowclones don't really count.
- Fearful Symmetry - Ykttw'd, but would have named Perfectly Symmetrical Violence if I'd had my way.
- Gonna Need A Bigger Warrant - All mine, except its alt title A Far More Sinister Plot.
- Phrase Catcher - My idea, Maso Tey's name.
- This Index Is Not an Example - Nothing to do with me originally, but I like to add as many examples as I can.
- Unwilling Suspension - Named.
Tropers / Hieronymus II
I forgot the password to my old account. 20/1/2008: I think I learnt something today. If the definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger, nothing is geekier than listening to a documentary on Renaissance music and thinking I know that song. That's in Europa Universalis. I used to edit an awful lot anonymously but now I have been forced to identify myself, I've decided to be more forthcoming on my account. Don't really know what to say about myself yet though. Sorry, I've been trying to think of stuff to put here. For example I don't drink much. My troper handle is just a pun on Department of Redundancy Department as it just means "Priest name". That Bosch fellow looks pretty interesting though. Things I have my sticky fingers all over: