- "The point behind a great story is to have a good plot. The plot of a story is what I see as the most importent part, as it is the driving point of the entire story. If you don't have a plot, you can't have character development, no Big Bad, no Hero... no story. It just doesn't work that way.""Let me tell you a secret... Water... is wet.""The secret to love, freedom, and the right to live freely is a strong suspention of disbelife, a big smile, a truckload of confidence, and the ablity to ignore the haters."
Tropes Related to Gunlocker Glock:
- More Dakka: Look at the dudes name. Go on, look at it for a second. We'll wait...
- Deadpan Snarker: Gunlocker Glock is not impressed nor amused at the mocking of his spelling, nor his Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!!
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!!: This one explains itself. I mean, really...
- The Roleplayer: He loves to roleplay and makes a point of acting in character when roleplaying, unless he has a reason to snark Out of Character.
- Game Master: In the makeing. Has been working on writing his own senario for the Starwars Saga Edition RPG system from Wizards of the Coast
- No Kill Like Overkill: If there are skid marks left, your target isn't dead yet. He likes More Dakka. 'Nuff Said.
- Hyperspace Arsenal: To be expected of a guy who owns a Hyperspace Mallet. Likes to use various weapons of mass destruction if he gets bored or people start bother him.
- Running Gag: He has several. PULL! -Shoots-
- Item Get!: DA DA DA DAAAAAAAAA! You got -Shoots-
Websites/Webcomics. that Gunlocker Glock often visits.
Tropes that Gunlocker Glock has contributed too.
- None Yet, though he is planning on writing out a description for the d20 System
What other Tropers have to say about This Troper:PULL! -shoots!- -Dark Lady Celebrian
Gunlocker Glock is a Pretty Cool Guy, eh likes More Dakka and posts in Forum Games and doesn't afraid of anything. -signed, Kinkajou <<|The Contributors|>> Right, now for a bottle of Mountan Dew: Voltage...)