"Did you really think I couldn't follow you here? No universe however large however small is denied to me."
Fifty shades of trope
I am a 21 year old human with the desire to gain vast Psychic Powers
, I would like a kind of 360 degree mental vision
possibly based on electrons
which would give me both microscopic vision and true 3d vision
, unlike just eyes I would be able to see all aspects of an object at once like the back, side, and even inside
, I would extend this power to not just seeing electrons but controlling
them with a magnetic like influence
which with those powers together grants a great deal of potential
. I can appreciate that this would require
a great deal of brain power
to accomplish and to do so means becoming a form
capable of processing all that information
, without suffering Sensory Overload
, that could no longer really be called human
. I believe that this would make me pretty close to the Ultimate Life Form
being able to quickly learn
to any environment, and possibly evolve
beyond what even I can imagine
, And yes I am aware I sound a little A God I Am
The Gray in my name
represents my belief in a Grey and Gray Morality
world and that all "meaning" is an invention of humans and does not exist in the universe and is of no consequence
, so in my wild arrogance I think myself an Übermensch
. The Sloth comes from my view "The Greatest mistake a Character of fiction can make is being a character in fiction" meaning if your life is dramatic enough to be a story
then your doing it wrong, and the most powerful choice anyone can make is to do nothing, so I have great respect in what sloth represents
I fully think myself a villain
and believe Bad Powers, Bad People
so to be more Pragmatic
I have carefully read the Evil Overlord List
to become as Dangerously Genre Savvy
as possible and evade the typical Villain Balls
If you could not tell by all the blue words on my page I love speaking tropinese
and generally being Troperiffic
, but I will keep it to just my pagesnote
If you want to read my opinion on the now old "New Content Policy" for Tvtropes go here
Tropes that my powers will grant me
open/close all folders
Other Tropes Associated With Me
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: Any website that ask for a short profile will say that I am a nihilist, Evil Overlord, Word Salad Philosopher, Master of Insane Troll Logic, internet pirate, fashionista.
- But You Screw One Human: How I feel about romantic relationships with humans once I have my power, this helps me be The Unfettered avoiding MayflyDecemberRomances and WhoWantsToLiveForevering.
- Chaotic Neutral: A more boring version I suppose but I wont be doing any heroing and to keep my secret no blatant villaining as that tends to cause a hero to rise and ends with me shouting This Cannot Be!!!
- Once I get this power I will shout to the heavens "I have god like PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWERS!" lightning strikes behind me then Smash Cut to me playing video games in my underpants.
- Cut Lex Luthor a Check: Doing evil or winning the lottery does not pay that well and risks exposing me as well, but I could easily apply my powers to make super-advanced computers that would get me all the money I needed.
- So when your badass gaming computer is powered by a Psionics®©™ Graphics card you have me to thank.
- Faux Symbolism: If simply trying to gain this power is not enough eventually I will walk through the dessert for forty days without food, water, or sleep and not being the son of god will not last that long, so I will either have to gain psychic powers or die trying.
- Freud Was Right: The first Trope page I found before learning about TV Tropes was Bigger Is Better in Bed.
- Harmless Villain: You may think this of me given my reluctance to actually do evil but what you should know, is I will use my vast powers to commit internet piracy!! Who's harmless now?
- Also I use ad blockers to block ads on tv tropes, I know I am a Complete Monster. note
- Mind Over Manners: While I feel comfortable reading minds or memory altering to protect my Secret Identity I don't see the need for full on Mind Rape, at worst I might DDoS someones brain to make them pass out or otherwise incapacitate them.
- Mundane Utility: The only way I will use my power really.
- Public Secret Message: That's what this page is, though it's chalk full of disinformation so take it with a grain of salt.
- Serial Tweaker: If you have ever had the unfortunate to encountered me on the forums you may have noticed my posts will change radically in just mere nanoseconds.
- Square Peg Round Trope: As much as I love Tvtropes and tropes in general, I must admit I am not very good at them and am not confident in my understanding of them, so if my contributions come across as trolling, I am actually just dumb.
- With Great Power Comes Great Perks: since I won't be doing any heroing and my villainy is kept to mostly Digital Piracy the the most practical of my powers is the required ability of Super Intelligence, which will let me totally pwn at video games!
- Twilight... What?? Dont look at me like that, I like it for its dry comedy, and not in a Narm or So Bad, It's Good kind of way I sincerely think it's intentionally funny.
- I like the Stock Superpowers aspect of some of the characters and thinks is the best version of vampire Biology I have seen Justifying everything and still being the most powerful and least vulnerable kind of vampire.
- Also I can Relate to Bella wanting to be an immortal with superpowers so its pretty easily for me to get emotionally attached to her.
- But if you still don't believe that Twilight has some value may I recommend this video.
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
- Other then that I am not very well read, I am waiting for my Super Speed Reading to kick in.
Live action TV
Those who have made it to the bottom of my page, please put your names below here, for you deserve great praise for conquering such a Wiki Walk.
- I, Lindaeus, have read through this page, and can with great conviction say that Sloth would make for one fine overlord. Stay awesome, buddy.