open/close all folders
Tropes associated with the Reckoning persona:
- '80s Hair: Not that I have a hair in that fashion. Is just that I like it. Specially in some... some... productions with the human body fully revealed... and engaging...
- Admiring the Abomination: Those giant monsters... they make me cry tears of joy.
- Black Humor: I love humor that goes off-limit, yes. But as the late George Carlin said, it doesn't need to go very far away (or something like that).
- Bob Haircut: A woman with a bob cut is probably the cutest woman ever. Behold!◊
- Buxom Is Better: Hayley Atwell in The Duchess was just as awesome as the costume design.
- Cleopatra Nose: Long noses means lies? Nonsense! The longer the nose, the better. Add a bob cut and it's more Miss Universe than any Miss Universe in existence. One of the many reasons I love Robin.
- Everything Is Better With Dinosaurs: Or with monsters that rampage and roar and beat the crap of every single one! Also I love dinos since I was a kid.
- Heroes Want Redheads: Gingers have souls. If you know a bit about Ms. Chastain and Ms. Howard you'll know why.
- Lampshade Hanging: I like to laugh at myself when something goes wrong in my creations. Breaking the Fourth Wall is one of my favourite things ever especially if it goes The Cabin in the Woods-esque.
- Misanthrope Supreme: Humans... Duh! Disappointing creatures.
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin: I love these kind of lassies. Add them blue eyes and I'll be in peace.
- She's Got Legs: If the girl wears boots and shorts, then it's complete sexiness.
- Statuesque Stunner: This gentleman likes shorter or same sized lasses, but a tall lady is welcome like Ms. Gwen.
- Unrequited Love Lasts Forever
- Who Wears Short Shorts?: Mix it with boots and a lady's leggy sexiness may reveal.
- Zettai Ryouiki: The reveal is crucial.
Collaborations by the Reckoning:
Creations and Editions
- This page
- Ana Esther Alborg
- Domhnall Gleeson
- Richard Jenkins
- Dakota Johnson
- Claudio Serrano
- Matthew Vaughn
- Sergio Zamora
- Crimson Peak sections:
- Days of Wine and Roses sections:
- Digimon Adventure 02 (Characters Page splitting)
- Digimon Adventure tri. (Characters Page)
- Final Fantasy X (Characters Page splitting)
- The Grand Budapest Hotel (Characters Page)
- Kingsman: The Secret Service
- Lady in the Water (Characters Page)
- Midnight in Paris (Characters Page)
- El Ministerio del Tiempo sections:
- SCP Foundation (Nightmare Fuel Page splitting)
- Signs (Characters Page)
- The Untouchables (Characters Page)
- Zero Dark Thirty (Characters Page)
- Crimson Peak
- Days of Wine and Roses
- Digimon Adventure
- Digimon Adventure 02
- Final Fantasy X
- Hot Fuzz
- Jurassic World
- L.A. Confidential
- LEGO Adaptation Game
- Midnight in Paris
- El Ministerio del Tiempo
- Mission: Impossible
- SCP Foundation
- The Untouchables
- Welcome to the Punch
- Zero Dark Thirty
- Nº1 - Raiders of the Lost Ark: Why? Because it has everything! Action, adventure, black humor, the supernatural, a great protagonist, charismatic villains, funny supporting characters.
- Others include: The Untouchables, Hot Fuzz, Midnight in Paris, L.A. Confidential, The Cabin in the Woods, The Help, Lawrence of Arabia, Jurassic Park, Zero Dark Thirty...
- See this (uncomplete) IMDb list with some of my favourite films.
Favourite Filmmakers and Actors
Favourite Other Things