Tropers / Gosurori Otaku
is an eighteen-year-old English girl. (No, not a Quintessential British Gentleman
, a normal Brit.) She likes shonen manga
, horror films and puzzle/RPG video games. Anything by Terry Pratchett
is considered a work of genius. She's also a Christian- but the chilled out kind- fundamentalist Christians
are very not appreciated by her. Especially the stuff about gay people being evil and other religions being satanism in disguise. Very not appreciated.
What else is there? Um. She likes Britcoms
and Black Comedy
. A lot. Especially when it comes to Monty python
and Mock the Week
Is also a massive fangirl
of Doctor Who
Tropes that apply to me:
- Accidental Innuendo -I should think before talking.
- A Spot Of Tea -PG Tips... Just a splash of milk in a simple brew is heaven. But in a mug. Aaaahhhh...
- Chai tea is nice, too. But Typhoo brand black tea is just pure evil in a mug.
- Blue Eyes -What people think I have.
- Completely Missing the Point -All the time...
- Dark is not Evil
- Deadpan Snarker -In fact, it's so bad that people think I'm being sarcastic when I'm seriously saying something.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita -Well, I try.
- Grammar Nazi - I'm sorry. I'm very, very sorry.
- Grey Eyes -What I actually have.
- Pale skinned brunette
- Nerd - I embody that trope- albeit in a very British way, which basically means I have a social life. Unfortunately, many people I know think it means I'm a computer geek, which is very hard to explain.
- Never Say That Again -I tend to either drive people to this or get driven to it for about a week myself. Yeah, I don't get how that works either.
- Sophisticated as Hell -Or at least that's what I get told to stop being.
- Un Entendre -Half the things I say. It's kind of depressing how dirty-minded my friends are (and might be making me).
Things I am a fan of: