Tropers: Gone Rampant
Hello, I'm a Troper called Gone Rampant and I Fan Fic in my spare time (Yeah, I'm lying to myself about the spare time thing). I'm a Deadpan Snarker, my thought train is a First-Person Smartass and I am the owner of a fair few fanfics on FF.Net that I hope to never have to look at again. I frequently add Tropes to The Harmon Verse, which I had an OC called Daniel Lawson as a part of, before I cut ties with the Glee fandom. I'm probably best known for reviewing episodes of Power Rangers on the website Rangerboard- well, that, or I'm most famous as a complete prat. So far I've done Power Rangers Jungle Fury here, Power Rangers RPM here, and am currently working through all seasons between Power Rangers Lost Galaxy to Power Rangers Operation Overdrive here.
Pages I Myself have created:
- The Auzzie Gamer
- William Strife (Originally created as "Link The 1st," Strife's original name on Youtube before he changed to Yogscast Will.
- Imagine Dragons
- Star Wars Rebels
- Runner Runner
- Power Rangers Dino Charge
- Power Rangers Dino Charge (YMMV Page)
Tropes relating to me:
- Asexual: I have no current interest in sex or romance of any kind.
- Berserk Button: Various things, but the ones guaranteed to piss me off are the Double Standard, discrimination and general idiocy. This commonly results in me swearing.
- People being assholes. It doesn't make anything better, and it only makes you shove away anyone who'd be interested in whatever you do- something a lot of people could learn.
- Children playing games above their age bracket like Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto, especially since it's bad parenting and will let the kid be a little shit.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: I've had this thrown at me a lot, and I certainly am eccentric.
- Cluster F-Bomb: I drop these when really pissed. Normally away from a computer, to avoid looking like a twelve year old moron.
- Deadpan Snarker: Both on-internet and off. Also my primary response method to stupid questions.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: Ireland doesn't always get good weather, hence the relative paleness (Alongside the whole, you know, nerd thing).
- Face Palm: My common reaction to things I see.
- Fake American: Even though I'm Irish, I have an American accent, which makes many people I meet assume I'm American. While I can do a British accent of... dubious quality, I can't do an Irish accent for my life.
- Heroes Want Redheads: Despite the above mentioned asexuality, when asked by a friend, if I was forced to date someone, what they would look like, I decided to say that they'd have red hair.
- I Knew It: I correctly guessed that Daniel Cross from Assassin's Creed: The Fall would appear in Assassins Creed III (Check the WMG page for the game), and that Ariana Grande's first album, Yours Truly would be a chart-topping success (Trivia page, under Sleeper Hit).
- Large Ham: I've been described as both this and a Cloud Cuckoo Lander by friends.
- Sanity Slippage: A Running Gag with the Secret Treehouse (A fanfiction community for That Guy with the Glasses) is to talk about things that make me resort to blabbering. I generally retort with several clips of Nash facepalming, wall-banging or just flat out screaming.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: I've pulled this with fandoms a few times- I left Glee and deleted all of my fanfiction for it (Which played a part in The Harmonverse) after the season 4 episode "Shooting Star", which featured a gun going off in school- Four months after the Sandy Hook School shootings.
- Shout-Out: My name is a reference to "Going rampant," a term for AI when they go insane in the Halo franchise.