Tropers / Gone Rampant
Hello, I'm a Troper called Gone Rampant and I Fan Fic
in my spare time (Yeah, I'm lying to myself about the spare time thing
I'm a Deadpan Snarker
, my thought train is a First-Person Smartass
and I am the owner of a fair few fanfics on FF.Net that I hope to never have to look at again
I frequently add Tropes to The Harmon Verse
, which I had an OC
called Daniel Lawson as a part of, before I cut ties with the Glee fandom.
I'm probably best known for reviewing episodes of Power Rangers
on the website Rangerboard- well, that, or I'm most famous as a complete prat. So far I've done Power Rangers Jungle Fury here, Power Rangers RPM here
, and am currently working through all seasons between Power Rangers Lost Galaxy
to Power Rangers Operation Overdrive here.
Pages I Myself have created:
Tropes relating to me:
- Asexual: I have no current interest in sex or romance of any kind.
- Berserk Button: Various things, but the ones guaranteed to piss me off are the Double Standard, discrimination and general idiocy. This commonly results in me swearing.
- People being assholes. It doesn't make anything better, and it only makes you shove away anyone who'd be interested in whatever you do- something a lot of people could learn.
- Children playing games above their age bracket like Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto, especially since it's bad parenting and will let the kid be a little shit.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: I've had this thrown at me a lot, and I certainly am eccentric.
- Cluster F-Bomb: I drop these when really pissed. Normally away from a computer, to avoid looking like a twelve year old moron.
- Deadpan Snarker: Both on-internet and off. Also my primary response method to stupid questions.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: Ireland doesn't always get good weather, hence the relative paleness (Alongside the whole, you know, nerd thing).
- Face Palm: My common reaction to things I see.
- Fake American: Even though I'm Irish, I have an American accent, which makes many people I meet assume I'm American. While I can do a British accent of... dubious quality, I can't do an Irish accent for my life.
- Heroes Want Redheads: Despite the above mentioned asexuality, when asked by a friend, if I was forced to date someone, what they would look like, I decided to say that they'd have red hair.
- I Knew It: I correctly guessed that Daniel Cross from Assassin's Creed: The Fall would appear in Assassin's Creed III (Check the WMG page for the game), and that Ariana Grande's first album, Yours Truly would be a chart-topping success (Trivia page, under Sleeper Hit).
- Large Ham: I've been described as both this and a Cloud Cuckoo Lander by friends.
- Sanity Slippage: A Running Gag with the Secret Treehouse (A fanfiction community for That Guy with the Glasses) is to talk about things that make me resort to blabbering. I generally retort with several clips of Nash facepalming, wall-banging or just flat out screaming.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: I've pulled this with fandoms a few times- I left Glee and deleted all of my fanfiction for it (Which played a part in The Harmonverse) after the season 4 episode "Shooting Star", which featured a gun going off in school- Four months after the Sandy Hook School shootings.
- Shout-Out: My name is a reference to "Going rampant," a term for AI when they go insane in the Halo franchise.