- Ambiguous Disorder: It's ASD, but they compensate well enough that it just comes across as eccentricity.
- Butch Lesbian: And how.
- Gamer Chick: Inherited a love of roleplaying and board games from their mathematician father.
- Gratuitous Spanish: Mostly expletives.
- Humble Hero: Thinks of themselves as a "roadie" for their more promising acquaintances.
- Limited Wardrobe: Black jackets, black jeans, black and dark gray plain T-shirts, and a patrol cap.
- Messy Hair: Of the "carefully cultivated chaos" kind, bordering on Shounen Hair.
- Napoleon Complex: Shows balanced resentment, envy, and lust towards tall women. Tall men only get the first.
- Pronoun Trouble: They don't care if strangers use "she," but friends should know to use "they."
- Pungeon Master: One of the most obnoxious examples.
- Rebellious Spirit: Seems to have a natural-born hate on for any organization bigger than ten people.
- Tsurime: As much as it's possible in real life.
- Wrench Wench: Mostly with automobiles, though to some extent with any purely mechanical devices.
Tropers / Goblin Cipher
Amateur farmer, sci-fi enthusiast, and former mallrat. This Troper provides examples of: