WELCOME TO DIE.
open/close all folders
Hours: Whenever Afti is up.
Golden Rule: Don't be a jerk. If you are jerk do not expect mercy from us. Server IP:
- DO NOT POST THE IP ON THE FORUM. DO NOT GIVE THE IP OUT WITHOUT PERMISSION. ASK BEFORE GIVING IT OUT. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE PERSON DO NOT GIVE IT TO THEM.
- Don't get caught.
- Exception: If you're a member of an alliance and steal allied goods, enjoy your ban.
- Follow a city's zoning laws.
- Keep it down to say, 15 blocks at a time, tops, for server stability.
- If you're a member of an alliance and TNT allied structures, enjoy your ban.
- If you TNT public structures, enjoy your ban.
- No fires within allied cities or buildings without the permission of the maker. Guess what happens should you disregard this!
- Random forest fires aren't cool. They get bans.
- If you see a runaway fire or accidentally start one, tell the OPs or whoever else is on immediately.
- If you want trees cleared away, but don't care about the wood or saplings, ask an Op to see about clearing them for you with cuboid. It's much safer and more precise.
- Keep all lava away from flammable blocks unless trying to destroy an enemy structure.
- Do not place lava in allied creations or structures; this is a banning offense.
- Do not place lava in heavily populated or wooded areas, unless enemy-controlled.
- Do not alter or change existing allied or neutral structures without permission of the creator. Place a sign up in your area to label it as yours.
- In territory disputes, signs are a deciding factor. Removal of signs to jump another's claim is a serious offense. Check your area thoroughly before you begin building.
- Do not resolve it yourself. Contact an operator. We will look at the area and make a call on the situation.
- Please try to be respectful of everyone and if an Op asks you to do or not do something, please follow their instructions.
- If you have an issue with an Op, do not argue and ask another Op for help.
- Please note that some commands are restricted to Operators (mods). Ask if it doesn't work; an Op will be more than willing to doublecheck for you.
- No. This is a survival server.
- Admin: Afti
The server uses several custom plugins or mods to enhance or provide features to the players and staff. The basic way to use a command is to place a / followed by a command. For example, /help. /help->accesses the Help File for the server and will list all available commands. There are multiple pages for the file. To access the other pages type /help 1 for page one, /help 2 for two, and so on. Please note that the help file lists ALL commands available. If you can't use a command and think you should be able to, ask an Op about it.