"Good lord, I'm a genius."Hi, I'm Crystal. I used to be referred to as Gemini usually, but that's blown over by now. I mainly like browsing this site, but I do edit pages sometimes. I made this account 3 years ago as a tiny, super-energetic 14 year old, but I'd like to think I've mellowed out a little. Hope you have a good time ^ ^ Also, I really love the Trope Pantheon, but I'm always too anxious to participate in the threads so I haven't actually contributed anything in a really long time. If you're wondering who made the original Henry Cooldown profile though, that's me.
open/close all folders
Tropes I'm Associated With
- Ascended Fan Person: I was a HUGE fan of this website way back then, and now I'm a part of it.
- No Inside Voice: I have no volume control. I'm either too quiet or too loud.
- Large Ham: Despite seeming calm most of the time, I like to exaggerate things for humor reasons.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Inverted to high heaven. I hardly ever have an ego.
- Constantly Curious: I like knowing about stuff. If someone withholds info from me, I get annoyed.
- Plucky Comic Relief: Me during friendly group conversations most of the time.
- Reverse Cerebus Syndrome: Since I hate sadness, I do this when things are depressing.