"When life gives you bread... you make a Jill sandwich."Yo, I'm Gemini! Or Gem. Either one works for me. I am a fairly new troper on this website, but I'm gonna try and do huge stuff someday. Because we all need that! I really like video games. A lot. I put most of my favorites down there. Folders down below at your disclosure. Enjoy, and stay awesome! Oh, and one more thing. The Trope Pantheon is the best thing ever. -Gemini
open/close all folders
Tropes I'm Associated With
- Ascended Fangirl: I was a HUGE fan of this website, and now I'm a part of it.
- No Inside Voice: I really don't like being quiet, so I shout a lot. Either that, or I'll just be plain loud. I do this while typing, also.
- Large Ham: This trope is my defining trait! Almost everything I say is exaggerated in some way or another! WITH EXCLAMATION MARKS!
- For example, something I said when my best friend asked me to calm down: "Calm down? CALM DOWN?! It's physically IMPOSSIBLE, I tell you!"
- Genki Girl: Yup. I'm fairly young and overflowing with energy. And there's the fact that I can't slow down my speech pattern.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Unfortunately, yes. I'm working on it!!
- Constantly Curious: I like knowing about stuff. If someone withholds info from me, I get annoyed.
- Plucky Comic Relief: Me during friendly group conversations most of the time.
- Reverse Cerebus Syndrome: Since I hate sadness, I do this when things are depressing.