Things That Apply To Me:
Tropes I apply to myself:
Natter is very welcome here and in the next folder.
- Abusive Parents
- Ambiguous Gender
- And I Must Scream
- Bi the Way
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Creepy Child
- Draco in Leather Pants
- Driven to Suicide: CLOSE.
- Fail O Sucky Name: For my real name.
- Fridge Horror
- Genius Ditz
- Hidden Depths
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel
- Hitler Ate Sugar
- The Masquerade
- Meaningful Name
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
- Noodle Incident: "It was one of the most memorable semi-normal nights last Summer, you watched Zombie Land, hated your lasagna, and blew a fuse!"
- "I wish my mom would stop playing this evil music."
- One of Us
- Stepford Smiler
- What Do You Mean, It's Not Awesome??: All the time.
- The Woobie
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds.
Tropes from other people:
- Who ARE you!? (No, I just think you're weird.)- Lolacat
- What do you mean? Do I frighten you?- Gaz Bev Moo
- Can you see into the forever? ~GameSpazzer
- Well yes. ~ Gaz Bev Moo
- Ailedhoo was not here. This is not vandalism. It is a duck.
- *spray-paints the walls with abstract patterns* —a vandal
- GOL! GOL! GOL! GOL! GOL! GOL! GOL! GOL! —Sean Murray I
- Ah, some fresh blood. I mean, Hello. You seem weird but not necessarily in a bad way. ~thiefoftime
- I am disturbed by the chanting near the top of your page, especially the "please me" bit. It's a good feeling ^u^ ~ Aralyn
- So in other news Dorothy the Dinsaur met her parents at Museum of fossils. - JR Pictures