Tropers / Gavs Evans 123
This page was made in the event that anyone finds something I wrote to be interesting enough that they found it necessary to click on my name. Since you're here, here's a little bit about me.
Likes: Video games, anime and manga, taking long walks, books and reading.
List of things I was introduced to via TV Tropes:
Shameless fanfiction plugs (Both are complete.):
(This one's a just-for-fun Harry Potter parody which I put online after a friend told me to.)
(A South Park/Death Note crossover where Cartman finds a Death Note.)
This Troper displays examples of the following Tropes:
- PetPeeveButton: Referring to all kart racers as Mario Kart clones. I think that the word clone in this context carries negative connotations, as it implies to me that Nintendo are the only people allowed to make kart racers, and nobody else is allowed a piece of the pie, regardless of whether they bring in their own ideas or not. Personally, I prefer Crash Team Racing.
- Beware the Nice Ones: I'm slow to anger, but if you do set me off, watch out!
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Does anyone still have copies of the Official Playstation 2 Magazine UK lying around? If so, look at the letter pages in issues 73 and 98. Yup, that's me. A letter in issue 82 was incorrectly credited to me, but I happen to share the letter writer's opinon anyway.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Extreme Doormat
- Gentle Giant: I was the tallest and most laid back of my peer group.
- Nice Guy
- One-Scene Wonder: I tended to get cast in these roles during school productions.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue oni to pretty much anyone else's red.
- Shrinking Violet
- The Quiet One: I don't tend to speak unless spoken to. I'm not often spoken to, ergo...
- The Smart Guy: My designated role whenever I was part of a Five-Man Band.
Vandalism here, because all the cool kids are doing it: