open/close all folders
Tropes that apply to me
- Afraid of Needles: Not a full-blown phobia, though. If itís medically necessary that I get an injection, then Iíll reluctantly take it. I don't want to die, after all.
- Apologizes a Lot: I don't like to inconvenience people, so this happens when I invariably do.
- Big Eater
- Book Dumb: If only procrastination wasn't so damn fun.
- Cloudcuckoolander: I space out here and consistently end up embarrassing myself as a result. At my worst, I miss things literally right in front of me.
- Contemplate Our Navels: More often than I probably should.
- Cross Player
- Geek: Iím quite fond of science fiction, video games, music, and writing.
- Gateway Series: Puella Magi Madoka Magica was my first Magical Girl show and I was instantly hooked on the genre. From there, I got into Sailor Moon, Lyrical Nanoha, Pretty Cure, and oh so many others.
- Girl Show Ghetto: A decent amount of the anime/manga I enjoy falls here.
- Nervous Wreck: Downplayed. I donít have any kind of disorder, but Iím a teenager. My hormones and fight-or-flight instinct both run rampant just about constantly.
- Myers-Briggs: I'm an ISTJ.
- Must Have Caffeine
- Neutral Good
- No Punctuation Is Funnier
- Not a Morning Person
- Sophisticated as Hell
- The Quiet One: See Shrinking Violet.
- The Red Stapler: I started drinking more Dr. Pepper after finishing Steins;Gate.
- Shrinking Violet: Iím shy and socially awkward. Not really a severe case like, say, Hanako Ikezawa, though. Around my immediate family (and to a lesser extent, my friends), I tend to invert the trope, oddly enough.
- Sliding Scale of Idealism vs. Cynicism: I bounce back and forth across the line like Newton's Cradle.
- The Stoic: The sight of me smiling is apparently rare to some people. Iím surprised, given how often I giggle to myself like an idiot about something that comes to mind.
- TV Tropes as a Gateway Drug: All too often, I find a thing (usually an anime) somewhere, am intrigued, and put it on my constantly-expanding Plan to Watch list to be forgotten for an indeterminate period of time.
Pages I created
Images I added/created
- Big Little Man
- Genesis of Aquarion (Characters)
- Neon Genesis Evangelion (Characters): The picture for Maya was broken somehow, so I replaced it.
- Rebuild of Evangelion (Characters): I added pictures to most characters without one and changed pictures from the original series.
- Star Trek Reboot (Characters): Amanda Grayson, Harewood, Keenser, Sarek, and Scotty, since everyone else already had a picture.
Anime and Manga
- Attack on Titan
- Cardcaptor Sakura
- Code Geass
- Cowboy Bebop
- Kill la Kill
- Haruhi Suzumiya (My first anime)
- Hibike! Euphonium
- Love Live!
- Lyrical Nanoha
- Neon Genesis Evangelion (My absolute favorite anime)
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica (My other absolute favorite anime)
- Space Battleship Yamato
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- Vividred Operation (My guilty pleasure show of choice)
- Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de aru
Video Games (and Visual Novels)