Y hullo thar!
Let me tell you a little bit about me: You can call me Forecharmer, but that should be obvious by now. If you ask my age, I will always say that I'm 12 or 21, even though I've been saying that for years. I have aspergers syndrome, and I don't like to hate anything or anyone. I want to be an Arborist,note
and writing is a hobby of mine. Also reading. I have a job in my town's Public Library, BEST JOB EVER!
My Troper Type
is Ultraconservative Troper, even though I'm relativity new to TV Tropes
. When I first found this site, it was great. It still is great, and while I appreciate the efforts to make it even better, I think that if it ain't broke you shouldn't try to fix it.
But enough of that, now onto the tropes!
Tropes that describe me:
- Big Eater: I'm the skinny kind of Big Eater.
- Black Sheep: Everyone in my family is living a (somewhat) normal and successful life. I'm the only one with a mental disorder.
- Blind Without 'Em: I literally cant see anything more than a foot away when I'm not wearing my glasses.
- Bookworm: I love reading so much, I have taught myself how to read while walking so I don't have to stop reading when I move around.
- Ditzy Genius: I have a poor memory for names, places, and other things. But I have good reasoning skills and I have no problem rembering things that happened, so I do well on most tests I take.
- Does Not Like Spam: Many people know that I am a very Picky Eater, espically with tomatoes.
- Encyclopaedic Knowledge: I always remember random facts, and it comes in handy in my quiz bowl matches.
- Innocently Insensitive: I just want to say right now that I never want to insult anyone, and it sure is hard to convey tone over text.
- Hyper Awareness: Sometimes I feel like I can hear and see everything going on around me.
- Misunderstood Loner with a Heart of Gold: I may seem crazy or uptight, but those who know me know that I'm a really nice person.
- No Sense of Direction: When I am going somewhere, I can't remember directions like "Turn left, then right, then..." So I have to picture an entire map in my head in order to find my way. And since I don't spend my free time memorizing maps, I usually end up getting lost.
- Not Good with People: Type 1 usually, but when I'm having a bad day I can be type 2.
- Picky Eater: there are very few foods that I will eat,but when I find them...
- Sarcasm-Blind: My family and friends use a lot of sarcasm and I have to ask them if they are serious because I'm afraid that I would think that they are being sarcastic when they aren't.
- Strange Girl: Come on, I have aspergers, so this should be obvious!
- Super Senses: More like Hyper Awareness, but I do have very sensitive ears, and I can feel very slight vibrations and textures that no one else can notice even if I point it out.
- Sweater Girl: I love wearing long sleeves.
- The Teetotaler: I don't like to drink. I mean, why pay for something that makes you act stupid and destroys your liver? I just don't see a point to it. Same with smoking.
- Trademark Favorite Food: WATERMELON! My mother has a whole book containing nothing but pictures of me eating watermelon.