Tropers / Ford 1114
Hey there, I'm the guy who is been active in this site. Have done a lot of contribution because TV Tropes inspire intellectual and gifted people like me. So much to do and witness.
I'm also around in these websites: deviantArt
Tropes that are about me:
- The Atoner: It takes time to be this way.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: I have these moments.
- Broken Ace: Sometimes I can be called as a talented person, but I have made mistakes that are such a big deal and question my existence.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Oh so much. Most of us have these sort of things. I am no exception, who can blame me if I sometimes act selfish today.
- Broken Pedestal: I have a history with 'some' people I use to admire before realizing that they have all sorts of drama that come to conflict with others (I usually don't get involve). A few of these people still never change while the rest of us mature and move on within our lifes.
- Darkest Hour: Some of the most prominent ones are during 2014 and 15.
- Deadpan Snarker: Over the years, my sarcasm becomes prominent.
- Determinator: Like most of us, I have this motivation to succeed in any current and future goals in mind.
- Failure Hero: Despite being a decent person and a good student in schools, I experience failure many times in life, to the point of whether I am some sort of a Cosmic Plaything to this world.
- Heroic B.S.O.D.: Yeah, I have these moments a lot.
- Hope Spot: I encounter LOTS of these throughout my life.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: I can be impatient and arrogant, but I understand where my heart stands.
- Naďve Newcomer: Every time when I first join a website and certain groups.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: I was like this even today, once I get to know more, this trope is downplayed.
- Old Shame: Like most fans, we look back at our old work and cringe at it (only a few still holds up).
- Older and Wiser: Do I become one in my adult years.
- Rebuilt Pedestal: There are some things I myself need to fix.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: I was sadly.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: Believe it or not, I use to be judgmental at times after my teenage years, but then tones down after realizing the guilt.
Some of my Favorite Things:
My Pantheon Ascendants
Recently, I'm taking part of contributing the Pantheon that I'm getting use too. Here are my ascended characters: