- Fluffy the Terrible - my dogs, Tigger and Toby the Psycho Killers. And no, I don't call them that, our neighbours do.
- Bratty Teenage Daughter, Schemer, Ill Girl - my sister. Constantly sick with a whole host of mystery illnesses. Regularly gets organs taken out.
- Cloud Cuckoolander, Absent-Minded Professor - my brother. Genius-levels IQ and unable to pass his university course because he never hands a single thing in.
- Mama Bear, Action Mom - my mother, obviously. The most wonderful person I know almost to the point of being a very controlling Mary Sue.
- JerkAss, What Does She See in Him?, Lethal Chef - my father. Arrogant, short, fat, offensive, a miniature Hitler with a penchant for undercooking chicken and adding ancient dried herbs to everything. They feel like burs on your tongue.
- Drives Like Crazy - me. Especially around trucks.
- Dysfunction Junction - hoo boy. I could tell you stories.
- And lastly there's me. The cynical Deadpan Snarker watching them all. According to my doctor and my therapist I'm a Broken Bird, but I'm more inclined to think I'm an Emotionless Girl. Make your own judgments. I'm the Daria and the Quiet One and the Hot Librarian (except possibly without the hot).
Tropers / Fiona
Hi. Well, I'm Fiona. Obviously. This Troper. I like NCIS, Castle, Lie to Me, Friends ... Actually, I guess I like a lot of TV shows. Including Stargate Sg-1 and Burn Notice and Daria and I really could go on for ages. But NCIS is probably my overall favourite. I read a lot of books, at least ten a week, and I love comics. In my house, examples of these tropes can be found -