Tropers / Felicite
Just your average drop-by editor. I don't make any major changes around here, my work is generally limited to adding examples, doing minor spelling/grammar corrections, and on occasion writing up a YKTTW
or two. I'm mostly here to read up on tropes and ruin my life.
As for me, I have been in existence for just a little over 16 years and have yet to decide just how many of those years have been spent doing anything worthwhile. My hobbies include drawing, creating characters and thinking up storylines (which I one day intend to put in either written or comic format if and when my skills improve), acting as an enabler and getting my friends into my favorite stuff (I'm sure by now they hate me for it), and spending excessive amounts of time in front of the computer. I'm also a big anime fan.
Tropes in use here:
- Bifauxnen: Not as much of one now as I was last year, but damn was I one last year. Now I do wear slightly more form-fitting clothing and I now get my hair cut to about bishie-length (the hair length I equate to about Fai, pre-Infinity if you want an approximation) as opposed to last year where it was a tad shorter and unfortunately not very nice looking. I still got a nice "That's a girl?!" reaction from a kid on my school bus though, so I'm still fair game. It's also worth mentioning I enjoy crossplay.
- Pettanko: Very helpful with the above.
- Shrinking Violet: What I am to most people. But around family and close friends and under the right circumstances I frequently go off the other end and become...
- Large Ham: ...this.
- Genki Girl: And sometimes this.
- Gorgeous Period Dress: I obviously don't wear it, but I definitely enjoy it, and have drawn most of my characters in it at least once. It's a big factor of my Author Appeal.
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent: So averted. I adore reptiles, and own a bearded dragon named Mercury. Also when I was younger I used to go around catching garter snakes (plus some amphibians like salamanders, frogs and toads) in my backyard. I went through the biggest dinosaur phase in my youth too. Oh how I always adored those awesome, awesome Dromaeosaurids. Until I learned they actually had feathers, at which point they just didn't seem as cool anymore.
- Chaste Hero: Okay, not so much the hero part, but despite my inner pervy side, outwardly I'm almost a completely different person. Ask me to say any sexual term (ANY) out loud, and I can't do it, I just get so embarrassed. I don't know whether or not I could ever be ready for sex, cause at this point even the prospect of kissing freaks me out. I once had to turn down a crush because she had given me such a startle. Regretting that now.
- Moe Moe: I manage to be this despite being one of the tallest of all my friends. Go figure.
- Covert Pervert
- Nostalgia Filter: I grew up on the classic Spyro games. I know the new ones are decent in their own right, but there's no comparison.
- Verbal Tic: Hyuu~!
- Yaoi Fangirl: Very much so. Generally I tend to be more into romantic fluff, but as they say, there's a time and place for everything.
Needless to say those aren't all of my tropes; I'll add more whenever I bother to track them down.
Shows/movies/games/etc. I enjoy:
Again, that's probably not remotely everything. I tend to forget things...