Tropes present within this troper's (including upcoming) works:
- Actor Allusion: Like what other parodies had done before, one parody does this to Tom Cruise's role in Valkyrie. There will (hopefully) also be a video about Nicolas Cage fighting Fegelein.
- Alternate History: See The Verse.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Hitler and a few other characters.
Hitler: Fuck that son of a fucking fuck!
- Game Mod: Currently making Downfall parody/Microsoft Sam-themed mods for games such as Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, Operation Flashpoint, ARMA 2, Call of Duty 1 and 2, and so on.
- Large Ham: Nicolas Cage, who annoys Hitler in this video, using audio clips from The Wicker Man (the remake), The Rock, and Vampire's Kiss.
- Madness Mantra: The Fegel-Mantra.
- Nazis with Gnarly Weapons
- No Indoor Voice: Gordon Cole.
- No Swastikas: Zig-zagged.
- Precision F-Strike: Used extensively.
- Reds with Rockets
- Rule of Funny
- Semper Fi
- Shout-Out: These videos to David Lynch.
- Super Soldier: The whole premise of Universal Soldier: Project Untergang.
- The Verse: All of his parodies take place in different parallel universes that aren't remotely close to the universe we live in. This means that the Downfall Hitler is NOT the same Hitler we know in real life.
- Vietnam War
- World War II
- X Meets Y
- Yanks with Tanks
- Executive Meddling: Universal Soldier: Project Untergang was blocked by Sony, resulting with its delay and reupload on Billionuploads.com.
- No Budget: OBVIOUSLY.
- The Wiki Rule: Here.
- Troubled Production: Many of his projects, caused by lack of interest, filesize/copyright issues, and mostly laziness.
- What Could Have Been: Has many projects that got dummied out for varying reasons, including the above.
- Designated Hero: Fegelein and Microsoft Sam.
- Designated Villain: Subverted with Hitler.
- Discredited Meme: The Mussolini parodies.
- MST3K Mantra
- Uncanny Valley: All of the headpastes (swapping one character's head with another, and vice versa).
- Unfortunate Implications: Occurs if the MST3K Mantra failed to calm down the viewers.