- Anti-Hero: Type 3.
- Chaotic Neutral
- Chekhov's Skill: I know 23 digits of pi (long story) which has actually come in useful on occasion!
- Good Is Not Nice
- Green-Eyed Monster: Very much so.
- I Work Alone: Played straight and averted - I voluntarily work alone at school and so on, though I'm more disposed to teamwork in drama...
- Jerkass Fašade
- Not a Morning Person: AT ALL.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: If I stop acting stoic, there's a problem. A serious problem.
- Stupid Neutral: On occasion. It feels kind of wrong to compliment someone without throwing an insult their way to balance it out.
- The Stoic
Tropers / Fatchap
Hello there. I guess I'm a fairly average, albeit slightly weird guy :P I'm 18 next month and going to university next year, which I can't wait for. I'm a writer, mainly of prose but some plays as well. This troper provides examples of: