A AD&D/2nd Edition hobbit thief who ultimately became the most fully-realized character I have ever created. You can read about her here.
- Back Stab: Tansy's signature attack. Especially devastating when combined with the Tarantino dagger, which got an automatic critical hit every time it successfully back-stabbed something.
- Badass Normal: Tansy is the only member of her adventuring party who does not possess any magical or special abilities by the end of the game.
- Chaotic Neutral
- But she becomes Chaotic Good by the end of the campaign.
- Destroyable Items: Tansy loses every single magical weapon she possesses after failing a couple lightning saves, as well as every single item that provides her magical protection. This is how the Tarantino dagger met its unfortunate end.
- Dump Stat: Perception. Tansy paid dearly for this when she failed a perception check that ultimately cost Anat's life.
- Elemental Crafting: Tansy's special custom Cold Iron dagger.
- Also, her special custom blue dragon leather armor.
- Gender Bender: Tansy once picked up a magical belt that changed her sex. She got it fixed while collecting her boon from the Fire Temple, though.
- Invisibility: Tansy found an invisibility potion near the beginning of the game and frequently used it to get free back-stabs. This strategy sometimes got her into trouble.
- Kissing Under the Influence: Tansy and Linnea's first kiss happened while Tansy was under the influence of both alcohol and a magical love potion.
- Kiss of Distraction: A succubus compelled Tansy to kiss Linnea in the middle of combat to disrupt the fight.
- Mind Rape: This happens to Tansy when her soul gets trapped in the Occultist's mirror.
- Situational Sexuality: The first time Tansy had sex is because Anat, the sex priestess of Ishtar, needed to have sex to recharge her spells.
- Slow Transformation: The orange orb Tansy picks up at the very beginning of the game caused this to happen to her. A variety of involuntary changes happened to her: her face became very generic looking, her hair turned silver and she got heightened regenerative abilities, she got a third eye that her brain was almost unable to cope with, she gained the ability to photosynthesize (with all associated benefits and drawbacks), and echolocation. All but the very first effect were cured after not very long. And finally, her generic face reverted back to normal when she received her boon from the Fire Temple.
- Straight for the Commander: Undead and most demons can't be back-stabbed, so Tansy often went right for the main (human) villain. This earned her a bit of a reputation as a villain-killer, but on at least one notable occasion, it backfired hard.