I think that christians make a perfect job of offending themselves far better than anyone else. That they show that they are little else other then butthurt imbeciles, while everyone else has to endure being mocked or hated by the christian majority, shows clearly why Christianity as a whole fails immensely.Falconfly (real name Carlos Albuquerque; since I don't live in an important country I have no fear of being stalked by enemies) is a bisexual, portuguese male who takes an interest in literary devices. Prior to TV Tropes he was in despair because he noted oh so many similar aspects between series, but now that he found it he is much happier ^_^ He is particularly well noted for the present version of the page on Dragon Hill, for making Help! I'm a Fish slightly more informative, and for helping with any pages regarding animation (be it anime, european or american or extremely obscure one), and for fighting idiots that pop up here and there (have I mentioned that I'm a maltheist?). He is a Speculative Fiction fan, with a big liking for Low Fantasy. Dark is Not Evil and Light is Not Good are among his favourite tropes. Pages created:
- Our Gryphons Are Different
- Stray Dog
- Dragon Hill
- Lusitanian Mythology
- Troll (the movie page)
- The Great God Pan
Tropes that may describe me, a section I inserted because I'm so obviously egocentric and everyone has this too so I don't want to be left out:
- Aloof Big Brother
- Bi the Way / Depraved Bisexual
- Covert Pervert (in RL; everyone in the internets knows I'm quite kinky, to put it mildly)
- Furry Fandom / Nightmare Fetishist
- Lean and Mean
- Light is Not Good (got White in the Magic: The Gathering quizz and I'm pretty much a Knight Templar. I later got White/Red in the dual colour test; fire and lightning produce light after all, and it further stresses my extremism, passion and impulsiveness). By the way:
- Favourite colours, you see. Their association with light makes them better still.
- Loners Are Freaks (I consider myself insane, but seriously I don't pose a threat to no one that is friendly and civilised)
- Nay-Theist / God Is Evil (I'm a maltheist/misotheist, and if God is real then he is a bastard to me. Whereas Satan Is Good or not I cannot tell, but God is defenitely evil)
- Wall Banger / Old Shame (present with some of my works, although I do not regret any of my poems, no matter how emo some sound)
- What Measure Is a Non-Cute? (very, very much adverted with me, who thinks hyenas are cute, vultures magnificient, coelacanths Bad Ass and reptiles awesome)
Any messages, negative or positive, are to be left here.Yinyang107: Your last name is actually Albuquerque? That's fucking awesome.
Indeed it is ;PPaulusLeto: Are you, by any chance, the same editor as nethuns? Amused Troper Guy: Just following my instincts and vandalizing. Pokey Esper: Fellow Portuguese here aswell, how are ya doing?