The face of evil. Maybe.
I'm just a gamer girl from Alaska. I'm truly 100% loyal to Nintendo, but I do like some anime and American live-action TV, too. I mostly lurk, but I do place a few edits here and there, as well as contributing to the subjective pages. Here's hoping I can make real good works and edits on this site! And if you ever want to see my art, waha
, come visit my deviantART page
I’m also the creatore for the Fan Nickname
“Chikara” for “Toon Link”. And “Lee” for the OOT/TP/Zelda 2010 hero. And…I’ll explain on “Fan Nickname
Fairy Red provides examples of:
- Afraid of Needles: Also Afraid of Blood, so I always dread the doctors taking my blood, and get nervous when I donate blood.
- All of the Other Reindeer: In elementary school. I made my first friend in middle school, and the other reindeer went away!
- Alternate Character Interpretation: I use and abuse this.
- Always Someone Better: There always is. I'm better then someone else, maybe. But there are millions who have skills I can only dream of achieving...
- Annoying Younger Sibling: 3 of them. I probably act more bratty than they do...but still! A younger sibling shouldn't NAG all the time, wahah...
- Apologizes a Lot: It's close to being another Catch Phrase for me. 8D;
- Author Appeal: I love short guys, and love tall girls. I love it when a guy is shorter than a girl in a romance. And I especially love it when a girl is older than a guy in a romance. Expect to see a lot of these in my future original stories.
- Author Avatar: the above image. The only thing my on-line avatar and I have in common is the red hair!
- Bad Liar: Even complete strangers can tell when I'm lying. It's kinda embarrassing, waha...
- Berserk Button: I have quite a few of them.
- Beware the Nice Ones: see Berserk Button. Once I fly off the handle, watch out!
- Big Eater: I could eat 3 Subway meatball sandwiches, 3 bowls of spaghetti, a slice of cherry pie, and maybe some Burger King fries. 5 minutes later, I'm asking my sisters if I can have their leftovers.
- Bi the Way: Just found out about 2 and a half years ago. I was like "whoa, I really think I'm seriously crushing on this friend of mine who is a girl." I can go both ways, it's really fine.
- Blessed Are the Cheesemakers: FAYE LOVES CHEESE.
- Blind Without 'Em: If I take off my glasses with one hand on the keyboard of this laptop, I couldn't even see my fingernails, or my knuckles.
- Braids, Beads and Buckskins: Alaskan Native, yo.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Or so my mom and sisters say. At least I know I am lazy! xD;
- Book Dumb: I can remember all 649 Pokemon off the top of my head, but I can’t even recall a line from Romeo and Juliet.
- Buffy Speak: I like to use this a lot. Sometimes it's on purpose.
- Cannot Spit It Out: Concerning a guy I liked online, and now, for a guy I like in real life.
- Captain Obvious: To my sisters, and possibly my friends. I'm usually the last one to figure out Easter Eggs and the like. And when I point them out, they always like to go "No, really?"
- Catch Phrase: On my dA page, I'm known to say "Peace out!", and "Enjoy!" a lot.
- Character Development: see Dangerous Sixteenth Birthday. Let's just say before my 16th birthday, I was a spoiled rotten brat with no understanding of reality at all. Come present day, I'm slightly more responsible, more mature, and and far more reasonable and charitable.
- Chaste Heroine: It'll stay that way...
- Child Hater: ...because no way in hell am I bringing another little monster into the world. ._. What a loud, annoying aggravation, something I won't ever need.
- Cool Big Sis: At least I hope I'm this to my younger friends, and to my sisters!
- Chaotic Good: People who do bad will have bad things happen to them, even if I have to do it.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: My head is in the clouds so much, it takes a HEAVY dose of reality to knock me back down.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Much to the chagrin of my sisters. If I'm playing Mario Kart Wii, or mess up in a game in general, expect to hear "Goddammit!" in regular intervals. I also swear online if I'm really in a foul mood.
- Completely Missing the Point: All the time. OTL See Captain Obvious and Book Dumb.
- Dangerous Sixteenth Birthday: The year of my 16th birthday, huh? I won't say the full story here, but let's just say certain events in that time is what really brought about my serious Character Development.
- Dark-Skinned Redhead: My online avatar is. I'm more of a Fiery Redhead, Pale Skinned Redhead.
- Deadpan Snarker: Online I can be/try to be like this. In real life, I'm more like Captain Obvious.
- Die for Our Ship: I'm guilty of this.
- Does Not Like Men: There are very fews guys in real life I actually like. The rest are hardly a credit to their gender.
- Dojikko: My lethal clumsiness is why I'm so deathly afraid of falling downstairs. It would be a pretty pathetic way to die. I also trip over things a lot, and more often than not knock over a glass of water, or kick over the computer when trying to get comfy. Watch out.
- Don't Explain the Joke: The reason why you must never tell a joke to me. 8D; I might have to ask you to explain it.
- Double Standard: I'm quite guilty of this.
- Everyone Is Bi: I strongly believe this. You know you are, too, even if you don't know it.
- Fanboy: Nintendo's biggest fanboy. I support EVERYTHING they do, almost.
- Fangirl: You better believe it.
- Fan Nickname: Creator of the Fan Nickname "Chikara" for the "Toon Link" look. I also extend this and nickname EVERY Zelda princess and hero, with the exception of OOT-TP Zelda, and MM "young" Link. It's all part of my own personal Zelda timeline, which I won't go into here.
- Fanon: My personal Zelda time-line. I also make up bits and pieces as I go when I write fanfiction.
- Currently working on one for Pokemon too.
- Feminine Women Can Cook: I can be very ladylike. I can also cook and bake all sorts of things.
- Fiery Redhead: My fuse for temper is nonexistent.
- Fingerless Gloves: I'm collecting these.
- Flat "What.": Usually when I hear something that I don't know or understand. Also used on purpose and ironically.
- Gamer Chick: Playing Nintendo games is a HUGE part of my life. I'm quite proud, too.
- Genre Blind: I'm either this, or Wrong Genre Savvy.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: When I remember to have a civil tongue, I use food instead of actual swear words.
- Got Me Doing It: I pick up habits, catch phrases, and verbal tics from EVERYWHERE. I sometimes catch myself acting like the main character of a game I was just playing!
- Grammar Nazi: I'm a cadet in the Grammar Nazi army. I'm not super-strict about it, but if you don't at least use the basic grammar, like punctuation and contractions, I'll get ticked.
- Gratuitous Japanese: My Fan Nickname "Chikara", as well as the Four Swords "Takibi (red)", "Jiyuu (blue)", and "Donyoku (purple)".
- Green Eyes: In Real Life. They sometimes change to a more hazel-green, to amber, though.
- Guilty Pleasures: ERAGON IS A DEEP AND COMPELLING BOOK, OKAY?
- Heavy Sleeper: You have to be REALLY trying to wake me, 'cause once I'm asleep, I'll wake up when my body is satisfied.
- Heroic Self-Deprecation: Sometimes I combine this with Aplogizes A Lot. I spend more time putting myself down than actually praising myself.
- Het is Ew: Not ALL het is. But some in my eyes is, which is a long story.
- Hot Blooded: Remember how I said nonexistent fuse?
- I Call It Vera: I named my Wii and Gamecube, okay? Leave me alone. D:
- Idiot Hair: It's small, but it's there. OTL I shouldn't cut my bangs so haphazardly.
- I Just Want to Be Special: If I actually WAS an elf like my online persona is, like could be so much better, I'm sure of it. ;A;
- If It's You, It's Okay: The girl I'm crushing on.
- Important Haircut: Just in between my Character Development.
- Inner Monologue: All the time.
- Intergenerational Friendship: I'm friends with 13-14 year olds, and friends with 29-32 year olds. The internet is a diverse place!
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: I won't ever bring up how I feel about him. Now that he's married, how could I?
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: I like to think I'm kindhearted at times anyway. 8D; And I love cats.
- Let's Play: I plan to make more of these.
- Limited Wardrobe: Literally. I have maybe 3 or 4 shirts, and 2 pairs of pants. One pair of shoes, one jacket...and I love it like this.
- Love Hurts: Ohh boy, does it ever...
- Magical Alaskan Native: I believe everybody has some kind of spiritual power.
- Mary Sue: My fan characters and original characters. For every time of Mary Sue there is, at least one character of mine will inhabit most of them. Most likely, though, it's Purity Sue.
- Meganekko: Proud to have four eyes~
- Moe Moe:
When I want to fool people My default personality.
- Most Common Superpower: Just don't stare.
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls: Take a quick read of my fanfiction and you'll see why.
- NeoPaganism: I'm a Polytheist.
- Nice Hat: I'm collecting these, too. My fan/original characters will probably have these, too.
- Not a Morning Person: Not at all. And since I subvert Must Have Caffeine, it's best I'm awake no later than...oh, 1PM.
- Not Good with People: Extremely shy in real life. Even in I Ms and chats, I rarely say anything unless spoken to first.
- Old Shame: My old fanfics, as well as my older fanart. Also how I acted back on my first days on the internet.
- Parrot Exposition: Sometimes I do this without realizing, but I do this on purpose too.
- Perverse Sexual Lust: Too many to list.
- Playing with Fire: In all my Pokemon games, I always chose the fire starter. ALWAYS.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: There's a reason why my online avatar has red eyes, and it's not just because my name is Fairy Red!
- Serious Business: You do NOT fucking mess with Nintendo.
- Shotacon: Not in real life.
At least not yet.
- Shrinking Violet: Quite.
- Spoiler Hound: Don't leave me in the dark! TELL ME NOW!
- Stepford Smiler: I rarely actually tell anyone when something's bugging me. I'll smile and put on a cheerful tone for my friends.
- Super OCD: Extreme. I have a very peculiar sense of organization, and I panic and nearly hyperventilate if my things aren't in the EXACT order I put them in.
- Sweet Tooth: I eat ice cream and candy more often than I should.
- Taught By Experience: So very much. I hope to give good advice to my younger friends with this experience I have.
- Tomboyand Girly Girl: I'm usually the girly-girl to my other girl friends.
- The Chick: In the five-man band. If I'm not this, I'm the medic.
- The Ditz: I hope it's endearing, at least!
- The Medic: In the five-man band. If I'm not this, I'm the chick.
- The Pesci: Once I get into full-on rant mode, I won't stop. I even go into tangents that have nothing to do with what I was ranting about to begin with!
- The Slacker: I'll study for the SAT...just once more race. Or after a quick nap. Or after I chat with my friends. Or...
- The Quiet One: Both in real life and online.
- Totally Radical: I seriously love to use old-slang.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Anybody who knows me knows I love, love, LOVE traditional spaghetti. Long spaghetti noodles, and Prego or Ragu tomato sauce. If they outlawed traditional spaghetti, I'd be public enemy number one on stolen and imported spaghetti.
- Trope Overdosed: I hope I don't get in trouble for having a trope page this long! 8D;
- Tsundere: Type B tsundere. Deredere to my friends ans family, and all the time. But tsuntsun to anyone who manages to piss me off.
- Turn The Other Cheek: I'm learning to do this. It's the only way to be a better person.
- Urban Legend of Zelda: THERE IS A 4TH TRIFORCE PIECE. REPENT AND ACCEPT THE TRUTH.
- Verbal Tic: They change often, but the most common ones are "yo", "dude ranch", "degesu", and "maestro".
- Wangst: In my teenage years. Just like every other teenager.
- Weapon of Choice: If I could learn to use a weapon, it would be staffs, spears, bow and arrows, or katanas.
- Well Done Daughter Guy: I just want a man who'll be a good father figure for me, and say "hey, you make me proud, and I wish you were my real daughter". I love my mother to bits, but sometimes I think things would have been easier if our father wasn't a Complete Monster...
- Why Did It Have To Be Everything?: It would be easier to list things I didn't have irrational fears of.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: Everyone is equal in my eyes, and it will be, or so help me. Reality can try to stop me, but I will see it happen, or die trying!
- WikiWalk: If my length of Wiki-Walking was equal to miles I walked in real life, I'd get 5 years worth of exercise in one week.
- Yaoi Fangirl: Ohohoh...
- Your Mind Makes It Real: Yes, it can. So be very, very, VERY careful what you wish for!