This troper used to be called Kitten due to her love of them
, but now calls herself Kaye online. I am...weird, to say the least. My mindset is different from all those around me. The things that go on in my imagination would baffle and frighten those around me.
I have these examples of these tropes in my life:
- Abusive Parents: My mother is one, although not as bad as when I was a child.
- Actual Pacifist: I can fight, but I never do. I strongly dislike fighting.
- A-Cup Angst: Inverted. I wish I was an A-cup, though I guess B isn't that bad.
- Adults Are Useless: Many of the ones in my life.
- Aerith and Bob: I am the Aerith. My friends are the Bobs.
- Afraid of Needles
- Alcoholic Parent: Grandparent. My grandfather is a drunkard and was a poor guardian.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Possibly. It sure would explain a few things about me.
- Berserk Button: I don't take kindly to being yelled at. Not kindly at all...
- Best Years of Your Life: Not by a long shot...
- Beware the Nice Ones: I tend to get upset quickly, but it takes me a long time to get angry. However, if you do make me angry, run.
- Blind Without 'Em
- Boyish Short Hair
- Break the Cutie: Well, I'm not exactly cute (I wish...), but I need my toes to count the number of times I've been broken.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: And I love it!
- Cultural Rebel: I hate rap music and my fave is pop. Of course, what I often listen to is referred to as "white girl" music. *sigh* Yeah, you can probably guess my race now.
- Curtains Match the Window: I have very dark brown eyes and hair. Both look black, though light will highlight my hair.
- Driven to Suicide: It's okay. I'm better now, though thoughts do pop up every now and again.
- Dysfunction Junction
- Every Girl Is Cuter with Hair Decs
- Everything's Better With Bunnies
- Everything's Cuter with Kittens
- Exposed to the Elements: In high school, I would always wear my uniform skirt to school and more often than not, I don't have leggings underneath, even if it's 40 degrees! No, I'm not cold.
- Fragile Flower: I fit this trope to a T!
- Freudian Excuse: I have low self-esteem. Most people think it's because of being bullied throughout my school life and, to an extent, it is, but the main cause is my family's obsession with appearance and beauty (Imagine being called "ugly" all day in school and then going home to hear you need to have your hair done because it looks ragged. And when you refuse, you're yelled at and forced to. Yeah).
- Friend to All Children: What can I say? The little munchkins can be pretty adorable.
- Friend to All Living Things
- Girlish Pigtails: My favorite hairstyle, high or low.
- Growing Up Sucks: And how!
- Hair-Trigger Temper: I'm working on it though, but it's not easy when people take pleasure in making me upset.
- Hollywood Pudgy: I am called chubby and even fat when I only weigh 120 lbs at the height of 5'4".
- I Just Want to Be Beautiful: Oh, so much.
- Kuudere: Type 2
- Modesty Shorts: My school uniform skirt has shorts attached underneath.
- Morality Chain: My therapist, who is a type 3. At times, she's the only person who can reason with me.
- Not Allowed to Grow Up: I'm still a kid on an emotional level and, unfortunately, I don't know how to mature.
- Proper Tights with a Skirt: On rare occasions with my uniform.
- Shrinking Violet
- Stay in the Kitchen: Bad idea to say this to me. Very. Bad. Idea.
- Stepford Smiler: Type A. On the outside, I look just fine and I do smile a lot. On the inside, however, I'm constantly fighting a mental breakdown.
- Surrounded by Idiots: My family, definitely.
- Tall, Dark and Bishoujo: Except for being long-haired, I fit.
- The Glasses Gotta Go: Although, I don't think this will be happening any time soon.
- The Unfavorite
- Thigh-High Boots: I love all boots, but these are my favorite.
- Troubled Child: Teenager, actually
- Who Wears Short Shorts?: I do when I go to bed.
- Yuri Fan: What can I say? I love yuri and my Sims 3 game is full of yuri couples.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Finally reached Grade A!